los angeles

we arrived around 9pm and as hayes's stepdad told us, the manager of hayes was waiting for him and i after we easily passed the customs.

rog and eli were waiting and waving at us.

"oh my god, why did i came" hayes whispers and it made me laugh. he doesn't like the two of them but i think it's funny.

"HAYES HEY" eli yells at him. that is so embarassing.

"hey" he tells when we were now closer.

"oh hello my dear, kimbely is that it? we are both so happy you came with hayes, it will be so fun" she then tells me with a big smile on her face.

"it's kimberly" hayes immediatly tells as she was finish. i gave him the i don't care look and tell thank you to eli, me  being shy with people i don't know just as usual.

"oh sorry kimberly, kids, we should probably leave from here and go prepare both of you for the carpet and show" she says and i freaked out.

"oh i'm not going on the carpet" i tell.

"of course you are" hayes slightly laughs like i was stupid.

"oh my dear you are going only if you want to" eli adds.

"but lets say that she goes with him, all the media will look for her over the internet and social media so everyone here will obviously have more fame. there will be gossip about the event. who was the mysterious girl hayes went to the award with. and i'm sure you'll love it kimbely" rog states and eli whispers "kimberly " to him and he then excuse himself and tells it correctly.

"but we are not looking for fame" hayes sighs.

"so why are you here" rog turns to look at hayes and i being in the backseat. she was sarcastic of course but still.

"come on rog, he's been invited, it's normal he's going and his friend shawn mendes is nominated so" eli tells and i agree as well as hayes.

after 10 minutes of talking and talking in the car we finally made it to our hotel for the night.

i was not tired at all.

"okay kids so here is the key, please go right away to bed, you are in the room 606, 6th floor and be ready for everything at 11 tomorrow morning, rog is going to pick you up" eli tells us and smiles really big.

"thanks a lot" i tell first.

"no problem my dear, have a good night kids" what is her problem with calling us kids. i know we are both but ugh.

"thanks guys" hayes says.

"see you at 11" rog tells and we made our way to our room, saying hi to the cleaning lady.

"do you want to sleep?" hayes asks and spurring his eyebrows upward.

"i don't think i'll be able to" i replie and smile.

"i kinda want to explore, also we're leaving tomorrow after the show so..." he smirks.

"i'm so downnn" i smile really big. you know what they say, you only live once. and it's my first time in LA.

"you're the best" he says and raise his hands in the air so that i tapped in.

so i changed and charged up my phone so we could take pictures of everything. hayes changed also and he called an uber.

we putted some money in our pockets and didn't forget the key of the room with two queen sized bed by the way.

"i'm hyped" he states as he frolics and jumps into the corridors.