christmas

"it's not" i smile and he stands up. oh fuck are we going to kiss or something.

"let me help you" he tells and helps me get trough the window.

and no it ain't going to happen.

i returned home and i guess it was all good, i went to sleep immediately.

morning
"kimberly" my mom shakes me.

"what" i whisper being so sleepy.

"i'm going to work, two days before christmas honey"

"can't wait" i sarcastically tell while she was leaving my room.

i couldn't return to sleep and i saw that maggie was online.

me: mag

maggie: ?

me: you mad?

maggie: no wtf

me: yeah wtv, dyou want to come over?

maggie: it's 6am

me: and?

maggie: give me 10 minutes

yay, i can't wait to see her. i can admit that i missed her a lot even though she called my mom and the coops. whatever.

maggie: i'm here

me: i'm in my room

she came thirty seconds later and jumped on my bed to give me a hug.

"you look so good" she smiles.

"but i just woke up"

"you look more alive"

"is that bad?" i smile.

"it's really not"

"oh i got to tell you something!" i excitingly say. we both sit and start talking. "i went to hayes's house last night, we were watching our series and stuff and his mom freakin woke up and came downstairs. i was just behind the door, like less than one meter from her it was so scary. hayes was faking of sleeping but yeah, i was sure we were going to kiss"

"you guys kissed!"

"noooo it almost happens like several times when we both were in the bed"

"what a bitch, i wish you could be together"

"it can't happen and you know it"

"that sucks"

"mh.. but how 'bout you? what did i missed at school and all?" i ask and she started.

as i knew, aiden is with sophia, she had a date with christian but they decided to only be friends. michael did an other party but it wasn't so fun. anthony had sex with a girl at our school in grade10 and everyone knows it, even some teachers. for the bad new, they had a conference about suicide.

"not a lot of people knew they were talking about you, i told them you were traveling in europe"

"thank god, what did they said?" i ask.

"in general, just to think before doing what we might regret and shit like that" she rolls her eyes.

"they are so intense" i roll my eyes too. we continued talking about everything in details and i tell her what happen in the hospital and how annoying my parents are.

hayes also came, at first it was a bit weird because the last time we were the three of us together, well you know. we did cupcakes for all of our families for christmas and it was a lot of fun, my brother also came and help.

both of my friends left, hayes had to go see leila bitch and maggie had a family dinner.

christmas eve
for me, christmas eve is just like an other day. we have a good family time, we prepare ourselves for the dinner at my aunt's house with more family.

we play games, we talk and sing christmas song and all that shit. we open gifts also.

christmas day
the 25 is almost the same as the 24 we have an other dinner and all that stuff. it's really fun to be all reunited and see some old cousins.

in the evening i received some texts:
hayes: are you coming to the party tmrw

i asked my mom and she said yes!

me: should i?

hayes: well it wasn't a question i was just telling you to not forget it;)

me: ;););););) okay

hayes: it's so boring here;);););)

me: same;);););););)

hayes: ru home;););););)

me: no;););)

hayes: :(:(:(:(

me: see ya;););)

the 25 is always more fun each year, i got cool cousins who we can play beer pong and get drunk together. it's always really fun.

...
chap37
sooo boring