Chapter 1

Reminders:
(Y/n) = (Your name)
(h/c) = (hair color)
(e/c) = (eye color)
(L/n) = (Last name)

Other than that, enjoy the story!

~~~

The sky was dark, as it was night. The rain was pouring, and people started to seek for shelter.

A certain redhead was walking around the street together with a short bluenette next to him, who was holding an umbrella. They looked tired from school, and the rain only made the situation worse. It was hard to walk under the rain with only one small umbrella.

And to sum it all up, they're sharing.

And the redhead was freakin' tall.

And blueberry guy was short.

You get the idea.

But seriously......

The rain started to get heavier, and they decided to stay under a waiting shed.

"Looks like this rain won't stop any second..." blueberry head muttered.

"Looks like it" the redhead sighed.

"Ne, Karma-kun?"

"Hm?" 'Karma' hummed in response.

"Do you think we'll be able to kill him?"

Karma gazed at the dark sky, then grinned, "Who knows?~"

"LET ME GO!"

Karma and blueberry looked across the street, and saw a group of gangstas surrounding a girl. One of them were holding unto the girl's wrist while she was trying so hard to break free. Karma just stared at them, while the bluenette's face was full of worry.

"K-karma-kun...." the bluenette tugged at Karma's sleeve, while looking at the girl.

"Nagisa-kun?" Karma stared at his short friend.

"C-Can we..... Help...... Her?" Nagisa said, looking directly at Karma's eyes.

Karma sighed, before stealing Nagisa's umbrella. He crossed the street, his free hand in his pocket. He went closer to them.

"I said let me go!" the girl shouted.

"Boss, she's a cutie, and on top of it all, sexy. I think she can be quite useful to our next video~" one of the gangstas spoke as he spun around and examined the girl.

"What kind of video?" Suddenly, Karma asked with a playful smirk.

"Stay out of this kid-" the tallest of the gang stepped forward, "-or else!"

"Or else what?~" Karma stepped closer to the guy, and leaned forward, showing off his sadistic smirk. "That girl is not doing whatever it is that you want her to do~"

"Why you piece of shit!" The guy tried to punch Karma right on the face. Karma threw the umbrella into the air before dodging the attack, then he kicked the guy at the back. Sending him flying to the ground, face first.

One of the men lunged at Karma, with a knife at his hand. The man tried to stab him, but Karma easily dodged it, once again. He grabbed the man's collar, before smashing it into a nearby wall. He chuckled, then stared at the last man, who was harshly holding the girl's wrist. Karma showed him a devious grin. He was about to attack, but then the girl made her move. She pulled her wrist together with the man's hand, then pin the man's head between her thighs. Followed by twisting the man's neck.

Karma's eyes widened.

"I could've handled it" the girl said, she gave Karma a pat on his shoulder as she passed by him.

"It didn't looked like you had the situation under control" Karma said, displaying his infamous grin. It was up until now that he had noticed that the girl was soaking wet. And so was he.

She faced him, and gave him a kind smile, before she caught his umbrella that was falling from the sky.

"Thanks for the umbrella, and for saving me~" she said before running away.

Karma turned to look at Nagisa who was showing a poker face, and was stuck at the waiting shed. He went to him, and smiled innocently. Nagisa sighed, and looked at the dark sky. "Now how are we able to go home?"

~

(Y/n) stuffed her hands in her pockets as she walked towards her home. Unlocking the door of her bedroom, she went inside. She took a nice and warm shower before changing into some warm and comfy clothes. Moments after, someone knocked at the door. And she knew who it was.

"Come in" (Y/n) said sweetly.

The door opened, revealing (Y/n)'s one and only father, Karasuma, who was also drinking coffee. She smiled, "How's work, father?"

"Fine" Karasuma replied, before taking a sip.

(Y/n) smirked, "How's your love life?~"

Karasuma accidentally spit his coffee because of the sudden question.

(Y/n) laughed, "Really dad? I mean, I was only joking!" She calmed down a bit, then smiled, "I guess you already have someone?~"

"I-I have no time for such things" Karasuma stuttered, and a small shade of red was clearly visible on his face.

(Y/n) chuckled, "But I really want you to be happy dad..."

Karasuma sighed, "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

(Y/n) smirked once again, "Of course! I actually met two of your students earlier, they kind of helped me, no wait, the blueberry head was stuck at the waiting shed while strawberry head was the one who beat the sh:)t out of the thugs! What were their names again? Narma and Ka-.... Kagisa?"

"You mean Nagisa and Karma"

(Y/n) snapped her fingers, "Right!"

Karasuma sighed, "You do know the reason why I led you into this, right?"

(Y/n) just nodded, "Kill a yellow octopus who happened to be the creature who blew 75% of the moon, and plans to do the same to earth. It's hard to assassinate him since he moves at Mach 20" she grinned mischievously, "And the most interesting part, he's a pervert"

Karasuma looked at his daughter weirdly before sighing, he gave her a small smile and a pat on her head.

"Goodnight, and good luck for tomorrow, (Y/n)"

(Y/n) smiled warmly at him, "Oyasumi!" she kissed her father's cheeks before laying on her bed.

When Karasuma left the girl's room, he walked to his own, then sighed out of frustration. He looked at a picture of a lady and a certain (h/c) haired little girl with the most delightful (e/c) eyes. "I wish that perverted octopus could teach you something important, (Y/n)" he said before placing the picture inside the drawer of his desk.

__________________

Thank you, for reading this.

I'm so grateful.

I truly am.

Believe me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author.... OUT!