Chapter 14

Class 3-E had managed to get through the thick walls of the asylum, and they also managed to stay hidden from the guards. Now what's left are the creepy nurses.

They sneaked from hallways after hallways. Making sure that no one saw them. Everything seemed to be going well. But most of the students can't shake the eerie feeling. They couldn't take the fact that this place was full of insane people off of their heads. The place itself was already creepy, added with the patients and dangerous guards, and creepy looking nurses! This place definitely fit the word 'asylum'. If anyone who rebelled against the government would take control of this place, all hell will brake loose.

And why the hell was it dark?! Has the power gone out?

Good thing the students had flashlights.

"Alright. Just a few corridors to cross and we'll arrive at a room..." Nagisa said, watching the map as they walked slowly and quietly.

Karasuma nodded as he led the whole group. He was desperate to see his daughter already.

"There's the door!" Kayano said as they were getting closer.

"HALT!"

Everyone stopped, and spun around only to see....

Saiko.

"Oh hello children~!!" She smiled.

And that smile sent shivers down everyone's spine, even Koro-sensei and Karma, but except for Karasuma, who only cringed.

"Hahahaha! It's cute to see a group of children getting scared~" Saiko said, "But honestly, Karasuma I wouldn't expect you to find out this early, but oh well~"

"Where's (Y/n)?!" Karasuma hissed.

"Oh, I think you already know where she is~" Saiko cooed.

But then she screamed out of the blue, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" she pointed at the side of the room.

Everyone stared at the direction she pointed and found nothing. They looked back at where Saiko was, but she was no longer there.

"What a bunch of stupid assholes"

Everyone turned around to see Saiko, who was now blocking the door leading to the basement, "I can't believe you fell for that. But not my problem now~" she laughed, "Now, I would let you pass this door....." She motioned for the door behind her. "But....... It wouldn't be fun if there weren't any...... Obstacles..... Now would it?"

Her face formed a twisted grin that scared the shit out of the students, and Irina, and Koro-sensei. But they were more scared about the so called 'obstacles' she was implying.

She took out a black tiny flute with gothic designs that has the size of a hand. "Students! Teachers! Ladies and gentlemen! And.... Octopus!"

Suddenly, the room was lit up with candles that was scattered around the ceiling and the walls. Some of the students flinched, Irina too.

"ARE..... YOU.... READY?!!!" Saiko yelled.

Everyone began to here sirens coming from everywhere, and it was loud as hell. Everyone covered their ears.

Saiko laughed, "READY OR NOT, HERE THEY COME!!!!"

Red lights began to flicker, as Saiko blew her black flute, that sounded like a whistle. It was loud, loud enough to be heard from all the siren.

And unfortunately for class 3-E, it was loud enough, to be heard by-

An army of patients came running towards their direction. All of them laughing, some crying, some aggressively pushing their allies. Some looking hungry, as if they were zombies. Some patients were even riding..... A pig? Where did that come from?