Chapter 9

A normal day. A normal morning. Karma woke up normally, and did his morning routines. He cooked breakfast for himself. And ate, alone, in his long-ass dining table. Oh, nothing to be surprised of, Karma was rich.

But, unfortunately, alone. Alone, in a big-ass mansion.

He didn't mind, though. It was better that way.

His parents were always going on business trips. Wherever it is, they seldomly go home. But even if they were in the house, they'd be gone immediately. Like they were never there.

They once brought him in a party when he was a kid. But his memory of it seemed vague.

Well, it didn't matter now. He had other things to put his attention to.

So, let's go to school!

~~~

When Karma arrived at the classroom, nothing seemed to be off. Everything was going well.

"Karma-kun! Ohayō!" Nagisa greeted, along with Kayano and Okuda.

"O-ha-yō~" Karma, wearing his usual grin, greeted back with a wave.

He went to his usual seat, between the octopus' perverted 'brother', and of course, the one and only girl who had never failed to impress him.

While Karma was on his way, he noticed her. A girl with (h/l) shiny (h/c) hair, that glimmered everytime he sees her. She had the most delightful (e/c) orbs that sparkle everytime she's happy. And when she's sad, her eyes just makes you want to comfort her sorrowful heart and make her happy again. It just hurts, when you see those beautiful eyes you adore so much, crowded with black gloomy clouds.

Her beauty exceeds a goddess.

Oh, it wasn't just her beauty that Karma found fascinating. It was her personality as well. He has never met anyone like her. She was surely different. There was something about her that he never found in anybody he had met.

Why..... Why was he thinking about that stuff?

Why did he find you adorable?

Why does his stupid heartbeat go faster whenever he sees, or thinks about you?

Why does he feel irritated when other guys he doesn't trust interact with you?

Why.... Why was he acting like this?

Why was he worried about you?

When you were hit by a ball that was thrown by Asano's dumb friends, he could've just left you. Knowing you, he was certain that a single hit like that was nothing to you. But he didn't. Instead he helped you get to your father, even though you clearly didn't need it.