Chapter 2

Morning came, and (Y/n) was already awake. She was already done with her morning routine. Done all of it in just 30 seconds. Quite fast, right? Let's just say she's just so excited. (Y/n) was always interested at her dad's workplace. Not the HQ of the ministry of defense or anything that involves military stuff, but the old campus of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. The E for end class. The assassination classroom.

She was so, so excited that her legs were swaying furiously back and forth while she was eating breakfast happily. Karasuma served the last food that he cooked and stared at his weird daughter, "(Y/n) your feet!"

(Y/n) snapped back to reality, and quickly stopped what she was doing. "Sorry, I'm just so excited!!!"

"You know you have to take an extra good care with your legs and feet" Karasuma scolded gently, while eating.

"Hai, hai!" (Y/n) muttered cheerfully. "Don't worry dad, I will only use it when it's necessary, I swear!"

Karasuma nodded.

(Y/n) ran towards the mountain top with super high speed. You see what excitement could cause to a normal teenager like her? Yes, inhuman speed. She was so focused on running and reaching the top of the mountain on time that she didn't noticed the man who was calmly walking ahead of her. She bumped into the guy, who groaned in pain, annoyance, and irritation.

"Gomenasai, gomenasai!" (Y/n) apologized, "I wasn't looking at where I was going! I'm sorry!" She bowed.

"No it's okay" the boy muttered bluntly, "I didn't noticed you were coming anyway" he said, than observed the girl. "I haven't seen you before, and by the looks of that uniform, you're in the same school as I am"

While the boy was speaking, (Y/n) took the chance to examine him. He was tall, and had a good figure. He had strawberry blonde hair, and piercing purple eyes. "Ah yeah, I'm kind of new"

"Hmmm.... Interesting, I'm Asano Gakushū" he reached out for a handshake.

(Y/n) accepted it, "Karasuma (Y/n)"

The two of them started to walk towards the main campus. "How is your grades?" He asked.

"I'm not the one to brag but, I did pretty good" (Y/n) said, though it wasn't a lie. She was incredibly smart, athletic, and talented at the same time. But the problem (for me it's not a problem) is, she's weird. Really, really weird. Maybe if you're one of her closest friend, you would probably think that she broke out from a mental hospital.

"I see, so I guess you'll be in A class" Asano stated, "Which means I get to see you more often"

(Y/n) shrugged, "You're wrong Asano-san"

Asano frowned, "Why?"

(Y/n) chuckled, "Cause I'm already in class 3-E" she then ran ahead of him. "See ya around!" She shouted before she disappeared.

Gakushū was still frowning, not only that an attractive woman like you is going to be an E class student, but you get to be around with him. The boy who was known as Asano Gakushū's rival.

Meanwhile, at your side.

(Y/n) arrived at the campus and she was staring at it in 'awe'. Not only that the place looked neat, but it was surrounded by nature itself. And it was a good place for training. Perfect for her choice of environment. She happily skipped towards the classroom, and before she opened the door. She knocked a few times.

"Ah that must be her" she heard a voice, "Please come in" the voice called.

(Y/n) went inside the room and eyed all her classmates. She bowed down before giving them a huge smile. "Minna-san ohayō!" She spoke, "My name's Karasuma (Y/n), hajimemashite!"