Chapter 3

(Y/n) was listening at Koro-sensei while he was explaining some safety procedures about their science activity. But then Okuda Manami stood up and went to give Koro-sensei a poison that definitely didn't kill him. But it did had effects on him. When he took the first poison, his face turned blue and he grew horns. Then he drank the next one, and his face turned mint green and had wings. The last one made him looked like a poker face emoji, and his face was white.

In the end, Koro-sensei invited Okuda into making a poison that will kill him. 'Making a poison with the target' (Y/n) silently laughed at the thought.

~~~

The next day, Okuda gave the poison she and Koro-sensei worked hard to make. It did had a huge effect on the octopus, but despite it he was still unstoppable.

(Y/n) yawned, everyone was busy listening to what Koro-sensei had to say, but she was too sleepy and bored to even participate. She scanned the room for something that will totally end the life of a thing named Boredom. Her eyes lit up as she thought of a not-so-good-but-totally-worth-it-idea. She moved from her seat before crawling towards a particular blonde with bright blue eyes.

"Yo! Rio was it?" She whispered.

Nakamura Rio ignored the girl, "Aw Nakamura-san notice me!"

"Not now, (Y/n)-Chan. I'm not in a mood for something so dumb" Rio muttered with tired looking eyes.

(Y/n) shrugged before moving to the person next in line, who happened to be an orange haired girl that goes by the name of Hayami Rinka. "Ne, Hayami-chan~"

The said girl didn't even bother to look at her, "Moe, so cold~"

Since Okuda was with Koro-sensei, she skipped towards the devil's territory. "Karma-kun let's do something fun!~" she whisper-yelled.

Karma stared at her bluntly before shaking his head sideways, "Nah, maybe next time"

(Y/n) pouted before sneaking outside the classroom. She suddenly felt really thirsty. The thought of it made her sigh. Not only was that the vending machine was at the main building, the distance from here to there was like the continent of Asia to south America.

Her eyes widened in realization, 'That's right! I have speed!'

She positioned herself, ready to run the 9999 mile from the mountain to the building. She took off, not noticing the redhead sadist who had managed to grab her by her shoulder.

The trip only lasted for 20 seconds as they arrived.

"DRINKS!!!" (Y/n) shouted, getting desperate to quench her thirst.

"Gawd, who knew you were THAT fast!" Karma said while gazing at the distance from the mountain.

"Yeah I know right. Good thing I have these le- GAAAHHHH!!!!" (Y/n) shouted, startled, once she saw Karma, "H-how in the name of unicorns did you get here?!!!!"

Karma shrugged before walking towards the vending machine. "You were thirsty right?"

(Y/n) nodded. She went to his side, checking her pockets for her wallet..... Which she didn't have by the way.

Her face twisted into a disappointed grin, before yelling incoherent words. She began to bang her head to the wall while doing so.

Karma stared at her weirdly, "What's with you and your crazy antics?"