Chapter 6

It was a normal sunny day. (Y/n) was walking towards the mountain top. She yawned every once in while, she must be very sleepy. She woke up early today, and it's all because of a dream.

In the dream, she was following- no, stalking- someone. A guy with red hair, and grey eyes (You hoped it to be gold/mercury, didn't you?😏). She didn't knew who the boy was, but his face was very clear. He was familiar, but she just couldn't remember him.

She knew that he might be an important part of her life.

Maybe he was her best friend? Her childhood friend? Her rival? Her-

"OUCH!" (Y/n) suddenly shouted. She was hit by a ball.

"I-I'M SO SORRY!" A boy began to bow as a sign of apology.

"Sugino-kun?" (Y/n) muttered.

Sugino lifted his head, and was surprised to see you. "(Y/n)-chan! Good morning!" He greeted, while smiling sheepishly, "Sorry for the trouble..."

"Oh no, it's okay. I needed that" she smiled.

"Well okay. I'll see you around then, bye!" Sugino ran off to their classroom.

(Y/n) sighed. But then yawned, "Oh c'mon... Am I still sleepy after that... Hit?!" She grumbled.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, came another ball towards her direction. This time though, it hit her stomach.

"Ack!" (Y/n) held on her stomach tight. "Fuck... It hurts..." She mumbled.

She covered her mouth as she coughed. When she removed her hand from her mouth, she sighed.

Blood...

At the corner of her eyes, she could see a group of boys, and a certain strawberry blonde haired man. She could hear laughter. (Y/n) stared at their direction, then smiled.

'What is this, some kind of deja vu?' she thought.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine..."

"Does it hurt?"

"Hell yes" (Y/n) sighed, "But you know what, demon? I'm happy they did that. I actually remembered something that is very important to me..."

"Demon?"

"Yeah, aren't you the demon who lives inside my head?"

"(Y/n) I'm right behind you"

(Y/n) turned around. She gasped as soon as she saw the face of the devil.

"H-How.... W-when.....?...?.."

Karma sighed, he suddenly grabbed your free hand, "Let's get you to your father"

The two of you began to walk towards the mountain top in silence. And Karma wasn't aware of that tiny blush that was visible on your face as you feel it heat up.

"You guys shouldn't have done that..." Asano growled at his 'friends'.

"The first kid who did it was the one to blame.... You wanted to get her attention anyway. And when you did have it, you wasted it" Ren said.

Asano was clearly pissed off, "Why does he always want what I want?!"

"Oh, and that throw was not too hard. Might I add" Ren stated.

~~~

"What happened?" Karasuma asked, looking at you. His face full of concern.