Chapter 4

Everyone surrounded the (h/c) haired girl who was sleeping soundly on top of two desks some of her classmates had arranged for her.

After Karma brought the unconscious girl back to their classroom. Everyone panicked. They flooded Karma with tons of questions.

"She was ditching, I followed her, the end" Karma exclaimed.

"That doesn't explain the whole situation..." Nagisa commented.

"Well, that's all you have to know~"

The door slid open, revealing Karasuma. He rushed beside his daughter's side, "Is she alright?" He asked, his face full of worry.

"She's fine, I think she's just sleeping.." Isogai assured him.

Karasuma sighed, "What happened?"

"Why don't you ask Karma-kun?" Koro-sensei said, "He was with her the whole time~"

Karasuma glared at Karma, looking ready to tear his soul into shreds. "What. Did. You. Do?"

"Uh...." Karasuma wasn't the only one glaring at him, the whole class was, except for Nagisa and Isogai who was trying to calm everyone down, and for Koro-sensei who was smirking.

Karma held both of his hands high, defending himself, "I swear I didn't do anything to her......"

"What's happening?"

Everyone stared at (Y/n) who had just woken up, "And what's with the crowd????"

Karasuma sighed, "Everyone go back to class, and (Y/n).... Are you feeling well?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" she sat up, "I was just out to buy some drinks"

"Then....?"

(Y/n) placed her index finger on her chin, "Hmmmmm..... I don't remember..."

~~~

Dismissal.

(Y/n) decided to walk home with Rio, Kaede, and Okuda. They were quite having fun, talking about random stuff, and- because of (Y/n)'s weird side- potato. Until....

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan, do you have a crush?~" Rio asked, with her infamous smirk.

"A crush huh?" (Y/n) looked up at the sky, "To be honest I have no one in mind..."

"Is that so?" Kayano joined in the conversation, "Not even on Maehara?"

"Nope.." (Y/n) answered casually, popping the 'p'.

"How about Isogai?"

(Y/n) shook her head.

"Nagisa...?"

"Nuh-uh"

Kaede sighed in relief.