Chapter 19

"Kanzaki-chan, please be my date!" Sugino bowed before Kanzaki.

Kanzaki gave him a kind smile, "Sure, why not?"

Sugino stared at Kanzaki with wide eyes, his face went red as it heat up, "K-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-Kanzaki...... S-s-s-s-s-s-said y-y-y-yes to me...."

He soared through the sky like a missile when launched, smoke was coming out of his feet. Kanzaki just stood there, with her signature smile, "Hehe..." She giggled.

Chiba and Hayami were eating lunch together in the classroom.

"Do you have a date for the upcoming dance?" Chiba asked with an extremely calm behavior.

"No, I haven't got any. How about you?" Hayami replied, returning the calm vibe.

"I don't have a date too..."

They both took a bite of their meal before staring at each other with those matching blunt faces, "Let's go together" Chiba requested.

Hayami nodded with a smile, "Sure"

Megu sat on her chair, writing something on a notebook, probably notes.

Isogai went to her, "Good afternoon, Kataoka-chan"

Megu looked at him with her smile, "Good afternoon"

"Um, I was hoping if you would like to be my date for the dance?" Isogai asked with a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah sure" Megu replied.

"Really? Great!"

"Okano-chan! Be my date~!" Maehara cooed.

"In your dreams...." Okano muttered.

"Aw come on, don't be such a tsundere!"

"I'm not!" Okano hissed.

"Then be my date?"

Okano faced him, and for a matter of moment, Maehara had high hopes. But it died down as soon as Okano gave him a swift kick to his face. Which resulted in his nosebleed.

Okano smiled, "Okay. I'll go with you!" She left.

Maehara showed a thumbs up before he fainted.

"Everyone's been asking each other for the dance lately..." Nagisa stated.

"Yeah, you're right" Kayano replied.

"Kayano-chan, do you have a date already?" Nagisa asked casually.

Kayano stared at him, "Why do you ask?"

Nagisa flashed her a closed-eyed sheepish smile, "Well, I was hoping if you could... Uh.... Be my date?"

When Nagisa mentioned the word 'date', Kayano's cheeks immediately turned into tomato red, "U-Uh.... Y-Yes of course! I-I mean... Y-Yes! I'll go with you!"

"Thanks!"

Krow watched as the flood of possible future couples stood before him. He was wearing a bored expression, and he showed no interest in the dance too, whatsoever. He yawned, feeling rather sleepy.

"Ne, Akaifuun-san, have any date yet?" The most perverted male in classroom asked.

Krow stared at him, he was actually quite surprised that this boy would ever talk to him, "Why do you care?"

"You know, I feel ya. No one has ever asked me too...." Okajima said, hurt was evident in his tone.

Krow rose a brow, "The boys should be the one to do the 'asking' part..."