Chapter 13

1 hour later.........
Each of Tyler's frustrated steps just makes me even more nervous. Step after step after step.

"Tyler I get your stressed but when are you gonna take a seat and think this through with us ?" I ask

Tyler turns his head and looks at me through tired eyes.
" we've got six days Rozzalynn, SIX FUCKING DAYS!!" He screams out of frustration.
" Hey come the fuck down Tyler we can do this" Ashley says while tuning the strings of her bass.

" that's right Tyler, we can. We'll never get anything done if we sit here stressing all day" I state

" yeah your right" he softly says.
"But what songs are we gonna perform?" He says.

"I think we should play songs from different genres to show that we can be diverse yknow " I say sarcastically while doing a cocky smile.

" But what songs should we play in particular?" Ashley asks while leaning forward from her chair to pay more attention. God she was cute. Bleh what am I thinking.

I think of all the songs we could play and try to pinpoint the perfect ones.
I got it!.

" Under the bridge by red hot chili peppers, 21 guns by green day , video games by Lana del ray, isombard by Declan McKenna, Daddy issues by The neighborhood, pressure by paramore, and smells like teen spirit by nirvana" I say then try to catch my breath.

" do u think we have the time for that?" Tyler asks with a worried look in his eyes.

" only if we want it to" I state with honesty and hope in my voice.

" alright" Ashley says as she gets up from her chair and walks up to me.

" where do we begin?"

( hey guys sorry this is short but I didn't have much time to write lately)
Remember to vote, share, and comment.

(Rage and love xx)
(Micheal)