Part 15 FFTS

Splashing the cold water on my face didn't seem to help my nerves.
Nothing can, the competitions today and I'm nervous as fuck.

" I can't do this, I can't do this" Ashley cries as she's pacing throughout my room.
I sigh as I grab my makeup bag.
" you can do this Ashley, your an amazing bassist without a doubt " I assure her.

She sinks down into my bed with her head in her hands.

" what if someone from schools there" she whimpers. A tear falls down her cheek.
" What if they laugh at me" she says
" Ashley look at me" I say while standing in front of her.

She raises her head to look at me.
" your one of the popular girls, if we win everyone will just love you eve more" I say while wiping her tears with my sleeve.

" It's bad enough I'm a foster kid, they barely look past that" she says
" if we suck then I'll never live it down " she sighs.

" Ashley, you play so well. So does Tyler, we'll do just fine " I say

She looks at me with an unbelieving face.

" if we suck im gonna beat your ass rozz" she says in her bitchy tone.

Well the evil queen had returned.

There's a knock at my window. I open the curtains to see Tyler standing in the bushes. I open the window.

" Tyler, why the fuck are you standing out my window?. Why didn't you just go through the front door?" I ask

" the bitch Ms.adams wouldn't let me in" he says out of breathe

" typical" I reply

He climbs through my window uninvited as I walk to my mirror to apply some makeup. I start applying some mascara.

" your moms driving us in her van right?"

"Yeah. We just gotta load the van and go. It starts in 4 hours but we gotta get there early to sign in" Tyler responds

" Okay" I reply as I finish my makeup.

I go to my closet and pick out my red converse, a black skater skirt, cat stockings, and a Pink Floyd shirt.

"I'm gonna go get changed I'll be right back" i say as I step inside my bathroom.

I quickly put on all my clothes and put my shortish hair into two ponytails leaving my fringe untouched, then I top it off with my beloved flower crown.

I step out of the bathroom and start guitar in its case. I turn my head to see Tyler and Ashley staring at me in awe.

" what"..... no reply

" what is it!?" I ask harshly

" no it's nothing, it's just you look really pretty" Tyler stutters while looking me up and down.

" I'm not pretty" I reply

" yes you are " Ashley replies.

" I may be thick but I'm not pretty" I respond. I pick up my case and look to the two idiots in my room.

" let's go"

( rage and love xx)