01.

"Boy, good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoo artist said, looking at Scott McCall's drawing  of his new tattoo.

Scott smiled, sitting in the chair with his sleeves rolled up so he could get a tattoo on his bicep.

Currently, Amelia Martin is standing next to Stiles Stilinski in a tattoo parlor.

Amelia was thinking of getting one herself, but she has no idea what to get.

"Hey, Scott," Stiles says as he looks through a book full of tattoo designs, then holds it up to show the other two a design; almost like a Kanima. "Sure you don't want something like this?"

"Oh, my God." Amelia mumbled, letting out a little laugh.

"Too soon?" Stiles asked, glancing at Amelia. "I don't know, man, are you sure about this? I mean, these things are pretty permanent."

"You don't say?" Amelia said, receiving a glare from him.

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott says, smiling at his two best friends.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles asks, watching the tattoo artist prepare to do Scott's design.

"I just like it." Scott shrugged.

"Don't you think it's supposed to have a meaning or something?" Amelia asked.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott replied to her, shrugging slightly.

"I know–" Stiles tried to chip in, but gets interrupted by the tattoo artist.

"He's right. Tattooing goes back hundreds of years. The Tahition word 'tatua' means to, uh– leave a mark. Like a rite of a passage." He explained.

"Yeah, see. He gets it." Scott said.

"He's covered in tattoos, Scott, literally." Stiles said, Amelia nodding as she agreed with the Stilinski boy.

"Ready?" The guy asked Scott.

"Yeah." Scott takes a deep breath, nodding his head, not looking at the artist.

"You don't, uh– have a thing about needles, right?" He asked Scott.

"Nope," Scott answered rather quickly, shaking his head at the man.

"Well, I tend to get a bit squimish." Stiles said as the guy started to do Scott's tattoo.

"Oh, sh–" Stiles said as he fainted, making Amelia sigh a little before going down to help the Stilinski boy up.

"You okay?" Stiles asked, getting into his Jeep as he glanced back at his other best friend, then at Scott as he held an ice pack held to his head.

"Kinda burns." Scott mumbles.

"Well, your skin was just stabbed about one hundred thousand times with a needle," Amelia replied as she sat in the back.

"I don't think it's supposed to feel like this," Scott says, glancing at his gauze wrapped arm. "Oh, God!" Scott exclaims.

"I gotta take this thing off!" Scott yelled, unwrapping the gauze as Stiles looked away, pleading that he shouldn't take it off.

Scott takes off the wrap, revealing the two bands fading away.

"Oh, no, no," Scott whispers.

"It healed." Amelia said.

"Oh, thank God, I hated it." Stiles says as turns to face the steering wheel, removing the ice pack from his head.

The Teen Wolf glared at his best friend as the other giggled, "Sorry, buddy." Stiles said.