22

Amelia, Chris Argent, Sheriff Stilinski, Derek and Allison walked into Argent's office, where a bunch of non-lethal weapons laid on Argent's desk.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison said, leading them into the room.

Argent nodded, "Take all of it."

"What's the plan here?" Stilinski asked as he stood next to Amelia who stood next to Allison.

"Our best shot for right now is for Derek to try pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House, and Amelia, you could try help if you could." Argent said. "Especially if he went through something stressful there."

Stilinski looked at Argent, "Should all five of us be going to the same place?"

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Argent asked.

"School," Allison said. Amelia looked at Argent, "The hospital."

"Okay, hold on, we did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him, then walked right into a trap at the hospital." Derek explained.

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves," Argent put the pieces together.

"So, what do we do?" Allison asked, "Wait for him to come to us?"

"We can't, not if the Oni find him when the sun goes down." Derek stated.

"Scott's working on them right now, with Kira." Stilinski said.

"That's the problem. We're all trying to outfox the Fox." Argent explained to the rest.

The room fell silent as Derek and Amelia's head dropped down.

Stilinski glance at Derek and Amelia, "Listen, I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

Amelia glanced to Derek, as Allison glanced at her Dad.

"I'm not gonna be the first wolf to run from a Fox." Derek said as he grabbed a gun from the desk.

Argent nodded as he picked up his weapon, "Apparently I'm carrying a lightsaber."

"Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House. Sheriff, it's you, me, and Amelia in the hospital." Allison explained. "We all meet at the school."

Sheriff nodded, helping her grab everything off the desk and leaving with Amelia and Allison, leaving Derek and Argent alone.

Then, the three made their way to the hospital in silence.

Stilinski, Allison and Amelia stood in the elevator of Beacon Hills Hospital. Allison let out a sigh as they stood in silence.

Stilinski began to shake his head with a slight smile on his face, "You know what, I don't know how you guys do it. You're all so strong, you're fearless. Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up."

Amelia stood in between Allison and Stilinski as herself and Allison sighed, "I am failing Econ." Allison shook her head.

Stilinski looked at Allison, "Oh, is that Coach's class?"

Allison kept her head up, tears brimming her eyes. She nodded. "Well, I'll have a talk with him," Sheriff said.

Amelia let a small smile grow, but it disappeared as fast as it came. Her eyes shut, a tear running down her cheek.

Stilinski looked at them, seeing that they were both about to start crying.

"Hey, you two okay?" Stilinski asked them, a frown decorating his face.