08

Derek had dropped Amelia off at her house, the whole car ride being silent.

Amelia laid on her bed, staring up at her ceiling.

She then heard her phone go off, making her groan. Amelia picked it up from her stomach, seeing that it was a text from Stiles.

From; Stilinski
You're out of the hospital, right? Come with me to Derek's. Urgent.

Amelia frowned, then typing to respond to his message.

To; Stilinski
I'm trying to avoid him.

Soon after, Stiles replied back.

From; Stilinski
Maybe that's why he's gone missing.

She sat up, frowning at her screen before she responded.

To; Stilinski
Pick me up in 10.

She plugged in her phone quickly before she got up from her bed, changing out of her comfy clothes she had put on when she got home.

How did he leave so quick? Was he packed when he picked me up? Amelia thought.

Her head shook away the thoughts, sighing to herself when she heard the familiar sound of Stiles' Jeep coming to a stop.

She slowly got up, grabbing her phone and black jacket to put over her plain, green pocket-tee shirt.

She walked out of her house, shrugging her jacket on her shoulders. Stiles saw her, a small smile on his face, then realized she wasn't exactly in the mood.

Amelia got into the Jeep, letting out a small sigh.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

Stiles' eyebrows rose, then starting the Jeep and pulling out of her driveway.

"Derek was the one who picked me up at the hospital."

Stiles glanced over at her, "What? Today?"

Amelia looked at him, making him put one hand up in defense.

"The Alphas know something about me that I don't know. I don't know how, or for how long," Amelia shook her head as she stared outside.

"Like, supernatural related?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know." Her head shook again.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

Both Amelia and Stiles found themselves in Derek's loft, Derek no where to be found.

"They were hiding there for two days," Cora spoke. "Waiting, hiding."

As the three stood inside the loft, outside was raining and thundering.

"That's what we're taught to do when the Hunters find us." Cora sucked in a breath before she faced the rain dropped window. "Hide and heal."

"Okay, so is two days standard then?" Stiles asked.

"Two days? I saw him earlier." Amelia stated.

Both Cora and Stiles faced her.

"What?" Cora questioned the brunette.

"Derek. He was the one who picked me up." Amelia emphasized, nodding her head.

They both frowned, "Maybe he was on the way back?"

"He's not here." Amelia sighed.

"Are we thinking Derek's on, like, some extended getaway?" Stiles asked.