12.2

"You did this for me?" Derek asked, standing next to Amelia.

Turns out, as Lydia hoped, Jennifer had just knocked Amelia out. It sure didn't feel like it to her, it felt like she was literally dead. She had woken up when Derek sat her up, and she didn't really feel like she was knocked out. She felt like she was out longer. But, her issue wasn't at the top her list right now.

"For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim." Jennifer broke Amelia out of her thoughts.

"Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause." Derek snapped.

Amelia began to walk towards Lydia and Cora, holding onto her head a little. But she was stopped in her tracks when she heard what Jennifer said, "Fine, I'll convince you of someonelse's. Scott."

The brunette looked over her shoulder, frowning, "You can save his mother, Stiles' father." Jennifer said.

"How?" Amelia turned around, Derek and Jennifer glancing at her.

"I need a Guardian. That's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take, or by you." Jennifer looked back at Derek.

Amelia looked at Derek, her frown turning into a cold, hard stare.

"I can't help you. I'm not even an Alpha anymore." Derek stated.

"All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time." Jennifer said.

"You just killed three of them on your own, and then almost killed me." Amelia looked at Jennifer. "What do you need him for?"

Jennifer turned to her, a smirk on her face, raising her arms. "You think you scare me?"

"Don't touch her." Derek said, glaring at Jennifer.

Jennifer swiftly picked up the smaller girl and threw her to Cora and Lydia, her sister rushing to her aid.

"I specifically said don't touch her," Derek said.

"You haven't seen him at his strongest, Derek. I have, and if he's got Scott with him, I don't stand a chance. Unless I have you." Jennifer ignored him about Amelia, going back to their topic.

"Derek, don't trust her." Cora spoke up as she held onto the brunette and the strawberry blonde.

"I have the eclipse in my favor. But the moon's only gonna be in the Earth's umbral shadow for only fifteen minutes." Jennifer explained, ignoring the three other girls. "That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him and the others live. Just help me."

"We have to get going, Lydia, Amelia." Cora said. "We can get help."

"From who?" Both girls said in sync.

"I don't know, but we can't stay here." Cora answered.

As the three girls began to walk towards the door of the loft, they heard soft crackling noises behind them, making them all stop in their tracks.

Lydia and Cora turned around to see the twins, one of them turning on their back, "Is it okay to look? No bones are out of place?" Amelia asked, not looking at either of them.

"They're alive." She heard Cora whisper, Amelia then turns around to see for herself.

Amelia turned to see both twins alive, barely holding, but they're alive.

The girls' plan was to take the twins to the animal clinic, well, to Deaton.

They've made it there and saw Deaton waiting for them by the door, he then hurried to help the girls to carry the boys in.

"Cora, grab that table." He instructed, laying a twin on a table. "Grab his head."

Lydia then clung onto Amelia, tightly holding onto her arm.

"Take him. Easy." Deaton said as he laid the other down, black blood dripping from his mouth.

"Can you save them?" Cora asked.

"Only if they start healing on their own." Deaton replied.

Deaton came back in the room with oxygen tanks and masks for the twins, attaching one mask to a twin, helping him breathe.

The girls watched Deaton prepare a needle with an unknown substance, making Amelia's eyes widen. He brought it down, piercing it into Aiden's arm.

"Go." Lydia said, making Amelia look at her.

"What?" Amelia asked.

"Go. Go see Isaac, see if the others are okay." Lydia nodded. "I'll be fine." She smiled at her before Amelia glanced at the twins, then nodded her head and then leaned over to press a kiss to Lydia's head. "I'll see you later."

Amelia jogged out of the clinic, and knew where she had to go first.

She jogged over to the distillery Peter had told herself, Stiles, and Cora about. 

She stood outside of it, seeing Derek and Scott walk out. A breath of relief escaped her lips, running towards them.

Scott had heard her coming, but wasn't expecting her to bring him into an embrace, but accepted it.

Scott's arms wrapped around her tightly, "I'm so glad you're okay." He mumbled.

"I'm glad you are, too." She said.

"Are they okay? Are you?" Amelia asked.

"They're fine, Stiles got there in time." He nodded, and then smiled, glowing his eyes. "And I'm more than okay,"

The boy's eyes glowed a vibrant red, making the girl in front of him gasp.

"Your eyes– They're red." She smiled.

"I'm an Alpha." He nodded, a smile still on my face.

Amelia and the two boys got into the car, driving to go see the parents and the other teens.

"Oh, my God, Isaac." Amelia mumbled as she got out of the car, not even bothering to close the door.

She ran into Isaac's arms, him quickly wrapping his long arms around her.

The taller boy let out a content sigh, "Where were you? What took you so long?" He asked the shorter girl, finally pulling away from her but grabbing both of her hands.

"I was still with Lydia, I didn't want anything to happen to her and then me knowing last/not being the first person being there with her." Amelia explained. "And the twins, Lydia was worried and I didn't really want her to do anything stupid, because well, Cora was still with us helping with the twins–"

Amelia was cut off by Isaac kissing her, bringing her back into his tall figure.

The girl had melted into his embrace, smiling slightly in between as she pulled away from him first. "Did you just kiss me to get me to shut up?"

Isaac let out a small chuckle, nodding a little, "Yeah, yeah I did."

"I love you." She smiled up at the boy, making the grin on the blue eyed boy's face grow even more.

"And I love you."

Amelia and Isaac walked down the stairs of Beacon Hills High, talking and laughing, enjoying each other's company.

Scott had walked into the school, glancing around for his friends; a grin on his face.

Amelia's POV.

And everything was back to normal.

At least, I think so.