23

Stilinski brought out his handcuffs, walking down the few stairs of Derek's loft.

"You want to handcuff me?" Nogitsune Stiles asked.

"If my son is still in there, if there's still apart of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him." Stilinski calmly explained. "From himself and others."

Nogitsune Stiles played the role of Stiles really well, and Stilinski bought it. His eyes watered up, looking down at the floor as he reluctantly raised his hands up, wrists together.

Stilinski handcuffed his hands together, but afterwards, the Nogitsune showed himself by raising his head back up with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You're not my son." Stilinski said.

Nogitsune Stiles tilted his head to the side as he ripped his hands apart, the handcuffs breaking in half.

That was the four's cue, making Amelia look at Derek. He nodded once before signalling them to follow after him into the loft.

The Nogitsune let out a chuckle as he watched them walk into the room.

Nogitsune Stiles looked over to Allison, who was already staring at him with a hard look. Her hand raised up, holding a taser.

She pushed the button, wires of electricity bursting out and straight towards the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune's hands rose, catching the wire as he pulled onto it until it relaxed from her grasp. The gun was flung to the side with no hesitation.

Derek let out a growl as he transformed into a werewolf, then leaping towards the Nogitsune.

Nogitsune Stiles grabbed ahold of him by the arm and slammed him into the metal table, then throwing him to the side as he hit the wooden pillar and then to the ground.

Derek let out coughs as Argent got his gun ready and held it to the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune turned towards him slowly, the room falling silent again.

Amelia and Allison glanced at each other in worry, then Stilinski stood up.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this." Stilinski ordered.

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent said, his eyes still on the Nogitsune as Derek stood up. "Werewolves, beserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

Then, Stilinski pulled his gun out and towards Argent. Argent looked at Stilinski as the Nogitsune looked between the two.

"You're not going to shoot my son." Sheriff ordered Argent.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff." Argent stated. "That's not your son." He looked back at the Nogitsune.

"Put it down." Stilinski demanded, and repeated himself over and over again until Nogitsune Stiles spoke up.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad." He taunted to Stilinski.

"Don't listen." Argen said, staring at the Nogitsune.

"Put it down. Now! Do it!" Sheriff shouted, making Amelia jump in place.

"Pull the trigger. Come on." The Nogitsune taunted towards Argent.

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!" Stilinski shouted. "Put the gun down!"

"Shoot me." The Nogitsune encouraged, a smirk decorating his face.