12

The three teens jolted up from the now warm water, gasping for some air in their lungs; making both Amelia and Lydia jump up from their seats.

"I seen it, I know where it is!" Scott said.

"Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore." Stiles explained. "It was cut down, but it's still big, though. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott nodded.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles agreed.

"I was there, too, in the car, with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison explained.

"It was me, you almost hit me." Scott looked at Allison.

Amelia stared at them, like they were crazy. They have no idea how long they've been out, she thought to herself.

"We can find it." Scott said, walking towards Deaton.

Deaton looked over at Lydia, Amelia and Isaac. The other three teens looked at them confused, "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac spoke up.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked.

It was silent for a moment, before Amelia spoke up, "Sixteen hours."

"We were in the water for sixteen hours?"

Deaton nods, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

"No, no! You are not going back with him!" Amelia yelled at Scott. "I agree!" Stiles pointed to Amelia, nodding his head.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott said.

Isaac held onto Amelia's hand, tightening it to calm her down a little. "Does anyone else think that it sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked. "Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help."

"He trusts you more than anyone." Allison looked at Deaton, "Tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton said.

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself 'death, destroyer of the worlds'?" Isaac asked. "That guy? Seriously?" Amelia finished his sentence.

"I don't want to trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage." Deaton explained, making Amelia raise her eyebrows at him. "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

Everyone glanced at each other when they heard the door opened, meaning someone had come into the clinic.

Amelia stood up when she heard part of his voice, "I'm looking for Lydia."

Lydia walked towards them, Stiles following. "I need your help." He said to Lydia.

"With what?" Stiles asked, seeing Amelia stand next to him.

"No." Amelia said sternly, shaking her head.

"Wait. Stopping my brother and Kali.." Ethan said. "From killing Derek."

"We know about the lunar eclipse," Ethan said. Lydia was standing next to him, Amelia right beside Lydia in Derek's loft. "So don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field." Ethan continued. "She's coming, and my brother's coming with her."