10

"Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter's voice ran throughout the hallway of Beacon Hills Hospital.

Both Amelia and Melissa were pulled out of their conversation, walking into Cora Hale's room.

"Sorry, but she wasn't–" Melissa said but was stopped in mid-sentence when she saw the one and only Peter Hale.

He hid away in the shadows, making Amelia raise her eyebrows.

"You're supposed to be dead." Melissa said to the former Alpha.

"I get that a lot, actually." Peter said.

Cora's monitor started to beep rapidly, her head then lifting up and throwing up a black substance with small, white balls.

Amelia decided to stay with Peter when he said he was going to call Derek.

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance." Peter said to Derek.

"Mistletoe." Derek said.

"How'd you know?" Peter asked before he was hung up on.

"Did he just hang up on you?" Amelia asked, laughing.

The twins' hand wrapped around Amelia and Peter's throats, Amelia struggling right away for a breath of air.

The two were thrown across the room, sliding across the floor to where the elevator dinged and opened.

Scott, Stiles, Derek and Jennifer walked out, seeing the two on the ground.

Scott and Stiles were quick to help Amelia up, checking if she had any injuries.

"We have a problem." Peter let out from the ground, looking up at the five of them.

"Big problem."

Derek's eyes glowed red, looking at the twins before running towards them.

"Now what?" Amelia asked Scott.

"We fight." Scott said as he glowed his eyes a brilliant gold, running towards the twins and Derek.

Amelia sighed, watching them before Stiles pulled onto Amelia and Peter's arms.

"Come on!" Stiles urged.

Amelia glanced towards Jennifer, seeing that she was trying to escape. She let out a groan before running towards the elevator, holding open the doors with all the strength she had.

Kali popped out of nowhere and helped the human hold open the door, making Amelia's eyes widen, backing away from the elevator.

Jennifer's smirk faded, her eyes going pure white before she raised her hands, pushing at the doors with a lot of force, sending Kali and Amelia flying to the other side of the hall.

She winced, getting up to get away from the Alpha.

"That was a stupid idea!" She looked over to see Stiles, her rolling her eyes.

"She was escaping!" Amelia shouted back.

"And it worked," he glared, grabbing on to her hand and pulling her to help him and Peter with Cora.

They ran into another hallway, Derek beside her as Stiles was shouting, "Don't stop, don't stop!"

Just then, Stiles stopped and hid in a corner.

Amelia frowned, "Stiles! Come on!"

The twins came in, Stiles holding his wooden bat close to him as the twins let out a roar.