03

"Where are we going, Allison? I'm not messing around," Amelia sighed.

"Amelia, just trust me. We're going to– a store." Allison hesitated.

"You hesitated. Where are we going?" She asked again.

"An abandoned bank."

"What? Allison! I am not going anywhere." She crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head.

Amelia sighed before looking over at her, "Look, I'm sorry I was such a bitch towards you. It's just– I haven't been getting much sleep or anything. It's bad." Amelia's head shook once more.

"What do you mean? Like insomnia?" Allison asked.

"I guess." She shrugged. "But anyways, I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me."

"I have, Amelia. I mean, I kinda deserve your bitchiness since I did ignore you all summer."

Amelia laughed, "Why did you? Did you think I was on Scott's side?"

"Kind of, Lydia did tell me you were ignoring her." Allison looked over at her.

"Only because she wasn't telling me anything about you. I didn't even know if you were coming back, Allison." Amelia stated, sighing.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."

"Oh, stop saying that. I forgive you too."

The two brunettes got out of Allison's car, Amelia sighing as she got out of the passenger side.

Allison made her way to the back of her car, popping open the trunk and pulling out bolt cutters.

Amelia's eyes widened, then a small smile formed on her face, "Breaking in?"

"Breaking in." Allison nodded as she made her way to the locked abandoned bank doors, cutting the chains.

Allison looked over to Amelia, then pushing the door open. "After you,"

Amelia laughed a little before walking inside slowly with Allison behind her.

Allison stopped and pushed Amelia behind her since she has more experience with fighting.

But, Ms. Morrell came around, pressing Allison up against the bank wall, making Allison and Amelia gasp.

"Ms. Morrell?" Allison half shouted.

"Keep your mouths shut and listen close. You have no idea what you just stepped into. Right now, I'm going to give you twenty seconds to get your asses out of here," Morrell said, glancing at Amelia.

Amelia's eyebrows rose, "Where?" She snapped.

"Get in the storage closet over there," Morrell pointed to a door, Amelia assuming that it was the storage closet.

The two brunettes nodded their head, Morrell letting Allison go, Allison rushing to Amelia's side.

"Lock the door, and when you hear the fighting, that's when you come out." Morrell said to them.

"Fighting?" Amelia said.

"What fighting?" Allison said.

"You'll hear it," Morrell said. "Now go!"

The two brunettes nod once more, Allison grabbing Amelia's hand before rushing them both into the closet, closing the door behind them and locking it.

Amelia heard footsteps on the other side of the door, then covering her mouth with one of her hands.

She spots ammonia, wrapping her hand around the top and tips it on its side, the liquid coming out of the opening. Allison looks over at her in confusion, then realizing that it's going to block out their scent.