06

Amelia's phone rang as her, the strawberry blonde and the other brunette talked.

Amelia excused herself, turning away from them. She frowned as she saw a picture of her and Isaac pop up.

Her thumb pressed the green button, bringing it up to her ear, "Hello?"

"Amelia?" He mumbled.

"Isaac? What? What's wrong?" She quickly asked.

"I– I need you." Isaac mumbled.

Amelia froze, her breath hitched in her throat as she looks back at her sister and Allison, seeing that they're still talking.

She sighed, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Amelia quickly walked to Isaac and Boyd's room, stopping in front of it, taking a deep breath.

Her hand raised as she knocked lightly, then walking in.

She saw Isaac sitting on his bed, a little sweaty and shaking.

"Oh my God, Isaac. Are you okay?" Amelia sat next to him, examining him carefully.

He didn't answer, just slowly looked at her with a frightened look. "Isaac," she whispered.

"I– I didn't know what was happening," He mumbled. "I heard my father, Amelia,"

Amelia's hand moved to his leg, "What did he say?"

"I was back– back in the freezer. He got mad at me and he just–" He didn't finish.

"It's okay, I'm here." Amelia soothed, pulling him into an awkward positioned hug.

"I'm here." She repeated, relaxing as he melted in her arms. "Come on, lay down with me. I'll be right here."

The two got up, laying down in the bed. His arm wrapped around her stomach, on his side as he rested his head against hers. She stared up at the ceiling, then slowly started to fall into deep sleep.

The two teens were sound asleep, in each other's arms.

Amelia frowned in her sleep slightly when she realized she was sleeping alone.

Her eyes fluttered open, seeing that Isaac was just sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Isaac?" She mumbled, not gaining his attention.

She saw that he had the TV on, a channel that wasn't working was on.

Amelia saw the familiar number, "One ninety-eight." She mumbled.

Isaac smirked, changing the channel to 201.

"Two hundred and one?" She asked herself.

Then realizing what that had possibly meant. "Oh my God."

Amelia had managed to leave Isaac's room, trying to rush back to Lydia and Allison's room.

"Um, um," She tried thinking of ways to make it casual that she left and didn't have any information.

She saw the vending machines, quickly making her way there, taking out money and pressing the letter and number for a Reese's package.

"Amelia."

She jumped a little before turning around to see Scott.

"Scott?" She let out a breath of relief. "I need–"

"No, I need your help." He insisted, making her frown but nod right away.

Amelia was following Scott around as he held a large bottle filled with gasoline, then rushing with him to the bus.