09

"Hey, uh, Scott?" Amelia asked. "Do you know if uh–"

"No, I don't know if he's getting into Allison. Now, please, just get into Stiles' Jeep." Scott argues.

"Alright, alright, I was just asking!" Amelia clarified.

"For the thousandth time?" Stiles asked as she got into his Jeep.

"Shut it, Stilinski." She laughed, hitting his arm gently.

"And you know," he said in a serious tone. "He wouldn't be into another girl when he's already into you, he's like–" Stiles explained. "He's like infatuated by you."

Amelia looked at him with a slight smile on her face, "Fine. Thank you."

The two smiled at each other before Stiles started to drive off to school.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked as they arrived at the vacant school.

Scott got off his motorbike, Stiles and Amelia getting out of Stiles' Jeep.

"Over there," Amelia piped up as she spotted the brunette and strawberry blonde.

The three of them made their way towards the other two, "Lydia?" Stiles said, getting their attention.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car, heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia explained.

Amelia's eyebrows furrowed, glancing at Stiles.

"And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." Lydia continued.

"You found a body?" Stiles asked.

"Not yet." Lydia shook her head.

"Not yet?" Stiles asked. "What do you mean 'not yet'? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body."

Amelia wandered away from the pack, not listening to them. She glanced around, squinting her eyes before she found herself staring at the 'Beacon Hills High School' sign, before realizing that something was on it.

"Guys," She said, gathering the pack's attention, "I found the dead body."

A deputy from the police was lying right on top of the sign, an arm draped over it as blood dripped down.

Amelia and Stiles were listening in on Sheriff Stilinski talk to two other guys, but weren't hearing a thing. "Can you hear them?"

"No, Stiles, I don't have supernatural hearing, okay." Amelia clarified.

"Right, sorry." Stiles nodded.

Stilinski saw the two teenagers and excused himself, making his way towards them. Stiles quickly pushed her back towards him and tried to hide them both behind his backpack and trying to escape.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up," Stilinski barked at the teenagers.

The two teenagers stopped, Amelia turning around but was facing his backpack, she frowned a little before pushing it down.

"Hey, Sheriff! How's it goin'?" Amelia casually asked him.

"Cut the chit-chat." Stilinski said. "I know what you're thinking, Stiles, I know you've got all these ideas about patterns, people dying in threes..."

"Dad, murdered, okay," Stiles said. "Sacrificed, actually."

"Stiles." Amelia mumbled, looking over at his tall figure.