13.2

"Why exactly are we going to see Stiles? He's probably asleep." Amelia sighed as they made their way to Stiles' house.

"We're going to help Sheriff more." Scott stated.

"By doing what?" Amelia questioned the werewolf.

"By finding the body of Malia Tate." Scott said, looking at Amelia.

The two of them found theirselves knocking on Stiles' bedroom door, then welcoming themselves in.

Stiles was actually trying to sleep as he laid there, staring at the ceiling before the two of them walked in, he sat up, "What's going on?"

"You, me, and Amelia. We're going out to find a body," Scott said, flicking on a flashlight. "A dead body."

A small smile grew on Amelia's face, looking over at the teen wolf beside her, "A little dramatic, don't you think?"

"You know, if my Dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town we haven't met yet." Stiles explained as him, Scott and Amelia walked through the woods.

"I know." Scott agreed.

"I swear if it turns out to be, like– I don't know, triplets–" Amelia started but was interrupted by the Stilinski boy. "Like triplets that form into a three-headed hound of Hell?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, sure. But I would move out of here so fast. Canada, here I come." Amelia mumbled.

"Me too, especially if I can't even control my own transformation." Scott agreed.

The three continued to walk; Scott looking down at his phone, glancing down at the map on it.

All of them then heard a coyote howl, making Scott and Amelia jump in place. Stiles grabbed onto Scott's arm that held his phone, making Scott drop it.

Scott glanced at Stiles, Amelia letting out quiet giggle.

"Sorry, buddy. I hate coyotes, so much. They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal." Stiles apologized.

Amelia took a look down at the small branches and twigs they're about to jump down, watching Scott and Stiles do it.

"Thank you, gentlemen, I got this." Amelia rolled her eyes before jumping down, landing down on her two feet. She stood up straight, sighing.

"Sorry," Stiles mumbled.

Scott rubbed his phone against his sleeve, "Still works."

"Let me see the flashlight." Stiles said, then Scott handed him the flashlight.

Stiles took a few steps closer, using the light to see what he saw. "I think we found it."

The boy walked down a small hill, Scott and Amelia following behind.

Scott was in front of Amelia as they walked down the small hill, eyeing the Stilinski boy. Amelia's foot stepped down once more, but her foot slipped.

Scott quickly acted and caught the almost falling girl, letting out a small chuckle. "I'm starting to think I shouldn't have brought you."

The girl let out a small, awkward laugh as she held onto him tightly. "It's just these shoes. You didn't really tell me we were going for a hike in the woods." She laughed again.

Scott laughed, "Sorry." He apologized to her, smiling slightly.

Stiles cleared his throat, "I think we found it." He repeated.

Amelia and Scott looked over the wolf's shoulder, seeing an abandoned car flipped over.

The two teens pulled away, walking down the rest of the hill. "Okay, but why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" Scott questioned.

"Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out." Stiles said.

Amelia's eyes wandered around the car as Stiles moved the flashlight around it.

"Hey, look at this." Amelia took the flashlight from Stiles, moving closer to the car as she shone the light on it, "See those?"

The two boys looked at her, then moved closer to the girl. Their eyes found what she was looking at, seeing a long claw mark through the car's metal.

Scott's hand grazed over it, "Animal claws would be closer, right? A lot closer." Stiles asked the Teen Wolf.

"Then it was a werewolf." Amelia nodded, as well as Scott.

"So my Dad was right." Stiles let out a small sigh.

Then, Stiles' hand wrapped around the flashlight Amelia was holding, taking it from her. He took a closer look to what he saw, squinting his eyes.

"What's that?" Scott asked as he also took a closer look, making Amelia do the same.

Stiles' hand grabbed onto it, pulling it out. "A doll?" Amelia questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm hungry." The baby's voice said, making all of them jump, Stiles the most. Stiles let out a scream and dropped it, holding in a breath, then released it.

"I think I just had a minor heart attack." Stiles let out, Amelia rolling her eyes at the boy as she let out a breath herself.

Scott heard a low growl coming from behind him, making him turn slowly. He turned to see two steel blue eyes looking at him.

"Hey, please tell me you guys see that too." He mumbled to the Martin girl and Stilinski boy.

Stiles walked past Amelia, both protectively standing in front of the girl. "I see it." Stiles mumbled, Amelia nodding slowly.

All of a sudden, Scott started to run after it, leaving Amelia and Stiles alone.

Then, Amelia's phone buzzed in her pocket, indicating she got a text or is getting a phone call. The buzz kept going, meaning someone was calling.

She pulled it out, making Stiles look back at her, "Isaac?" He questioned.

Amelia nodded at the boy before she looked down at her phone, seeing a picture of her and Isaac. Her thumb pressed the green button, bringing it up to her ear. "Isaac," She greeted. "Hey, what's up?"

Amelia turned away from Stiles, one hand running through her hair. "I thought we were gonna get together tonight?"

"No hello or hi, okay," Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Hi." He mumbled.

Amelia frowned at the tone of voice he used, "I've upset you, I'm sorry, I– I'm with Scott and Stiles."

"I get it. Do you want me to come get you or meet you halfway?" He questioned the girl over the phone.

Amelia's head shook as if he could see her, "No, no. Please sleep. I'll swing by in the morning, or later to sleep. I'll make it up to you,"

"Okay, I'm marking your words, Martin." He warned, but she could sense he's got a small smile on his face.

"You have my word, Lahey." She grinned.

The girl hung up on him before turning back to Stiles, only to watch him grab her hand fast. He gripped it in his, running with her hand in his.

The Stilinski boy slowed his pace down, walking fast and let go of Amelia's hand. "We have to find Scott," he sighed.