chapter one

violet summers pov

i lived in my own apartment with my rich "boy friend" matt. i pretend i like him and all but i really don't and he's so cruel. he only likes me because i sleep with him whenever he wants and i have a job, and he's rich so it's good for the both of us. "hey babe" matt said walking in licking his lips. "hi." i mumbled. "come here and give daddy a hug" he said i walked over to him. i was wearing his baggy sweatshirt and my underwear. so i walked over to him and hugged him and he squeezed my butt. "i expect you to be home tonight and we're gonna do some stuff." he said. "okay." i replied and walked into our room. "put something sexy on" he yelled snickering. i hopped in the shower and thought about my life and how i just want it to be good! i rinsed my body and walked out. "matt?? can you get my hair brush?" i yelled. i saw a note on the bed that read: hey sorry babe i needed to go out and do something. love you. xo matt.
what the fuck now he says heloves me? ugh. around 10:00 at night matt came in our room with another guy and i pretended to be asleep. "hey you can have her alright? it will be 3,000 dollars for her though." matt said. i stayed "asleep" i was so scared and my mind was racing. "damn she's beautiful but i'm not paying that much." the voice said. "ugh fine douche!" matt said. the man walked out. matt sat next to me and i squeezed my eyes shut. "i'm sorry violet i really do love you. you may not love me but it has to be this way." and i felt his lips on my lips. then the next thing i heard was water running and the last thing i knew i was in a deep sleep.

alright guys i'm done this chapter! do you think the man is shawn? or her dad :) alright guysss stay tuned and read my other book, "shawn mendes imagines!" by me (benitoshawn10)

can someone plz tell me what the original font for stories is ?!?! thankss!!