chapter sixteen

shawns pov
"hey v?" i said to her. "hmm?" she replied. "i got invited to a magcon thing.. do you wanna go?" i said unsure. "oh-um. as long as you want to go?" she said. "well i-i didn't know because you're pregnant and everything." i said to
her. "it's okay? we can go!!" she said. i faked smiled. i really hope i don't get shit from the boys and cam tonight. i started getting ready. i put on, skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket. i looked at violet and she was wearing a tight black dress that fight around her perfect 3 month pregnancy belly. she looked HOT. she straightened her medium long, caramel brown hair, and her bright blue eyes were just stunning. man i hope our baby gets her eyes!! we walked outside in the limo and were driven to the event. we walked out and she looked so cute i mean her little pregnant belly aw. i saw the jacks i said, "hey what's up guys!" we talked for awhile and then gilinsky said, "so... congrats on the baby shawn and violet! what are you gonna name it?" i said, "i really like summer, and rebecca for girl names, and boys jacob and matthew!" "aw i love all of them!" madison replied. violet was just smiling. she looked pissed off and really hot. (temperature)

violets pov
i wasn't feeling well. i was hot and just ugh. "hey shawn can i steal ya for a sec?" and he said goodbye to the jacks and madison. "you okay babe?" "yeah but-" i was interrupted with his friend matt walking over. really matt thanks. "AH MATT OMG DUDE I MISSED YOU!!" they were talking and then nash walked over to me. "you okay?" he said softly. "no" i said back. "what's wrong v??" (v is nicknamed for violet btw) "i-i don't feel well" i felt my head slam against the cold tile floor.

shawns pov
i heard nash scream, "HELP" and looked over and saw violet on the ground. i dropped my glass and ran over to violet. it was like a slow motion scene, my head was spinning, everything was a blur. someone was on the phone with 911, i yelled, "SHES PREGNANT" after 5 min the paramedics arrived. they took violet onto a stretcher and put her into the ambulance. i jumped in with her and whispered, "hey baby it's okay. it's okay baby. i love you. stay strong." over and over again. my eyes were teary and swollen. we arrived at the hospital and she was rushed into a room. i was standing in front of two doors that slowly shut. i sat in the waiting room and called my mom, "m-mum.." i cried. "shawn? are you okay? baby where are you?" she said. "i-im at the hospital-violet fell to the ground and i'm scared mum. i'm scared." "shawn i love you. i'll be there soon!" she hung up and then she soon walked through the doors. i hugged her and cried into her arms. we sat in the chairs and i stared at my feet. it's my fault i should have checked on her tonight and i hate myself. my mom rubbed my back but i pushed her away. she gave me a cup of coffee and i shakily held it. i took little sips. the 3 hours went by and it was 11:30. my mom left to get coffee with aaliyah and i was sitting alone with my dad. "dad. i'm going to BE a dad. i-maybe i'm not ready." i said looking at him. "shawn. you have always been so great with little ones okay? you'll be a great one! and i'm always here for you." "o-oh thanks." "i love you shawn!" he said. i got up to take a walk. i walked around the building and i looked into the glass window and saw little babies. they were peacefully sleeping. i imagined my little boy/girl sleeping. i was so excited but nervous as fuck. i walked back to the waiting room and a doctor walked out. i looked up and he said, "family for violet summers?" i raised my hand. "hi i'm Doctor shields. wow-wow you're shawn mendes. but violet is in an okay condition. thank god the baby isn't hurt but violet is. she has an extreme concussion and passed out from a hot flash, and de hydration. she hit the ground so hard, she might even forget some things, and she will need to stay in the hospital for 3 more nights at least so we can make sure her head is recovering well- let's just say nicely." "wow. um-uh. thanks" i said. the doctor smiled and walked away. o felt relieved and i was ready to see her. i walked in the waiting room and as soon as i entered i couldn't believe who i saw.

who do you think shawn saw?

long ass chapter... hope you guys liked and please comment i love when you guys comment!.