chapter nine

shawns pov

"well.. that was-" i said looking at violet. "yeah.. interesting." she looked so angry. "hey babe?" all the sudden she was crying. she broke down tears every where. she said in between breaths, "i miss my mom and dad. no one loves me." she said hysterical crying. "hey love.. look at me" she looked at me. wow her gorgeous blue eyes kind of like nash griers but lighter outline. i wiped a tear, "it's okay.. how about you meet my parents?" "really?" she stuttered. "yeah! i'm sure they would love to meet my wonderful girlfriend! oh- and my sister omg she will love you!" "you have a sister?" she said. i felt bad she didn't really know me.

violets pov
i wanna meet shawns parents! i don't really know him. i wanna know him him SO bad!!! "okay. i'd love to" i said calmed down. "okay i'll call my mom, karen and my dad, manny" he said in his soft sweet and gentle voice. he kissed me. i went upstairs and heard shawn humming a lovely tune (mercy tune) i walked in, "hi love?" "hey shawn." i said. "join me." "okay." i got into the shower and the water droplets against his skin made him 100 times hotter. he gently massaged shampoo in my hair then conditioner. it was so relaxing. we both got out and started playing music. we were singing all night by chance the rapper i was so in love with him. "okay. so tell me about yourself" i said looking at him. "well, i had a great child hood! filled with so many memories" it kind of made me sad i never had that.. he saw my face go from happy to alright. it's crazy how he could read me so well. "hey y/n?" he said calmly. "what?" i said looking at his big brown eyes. "i love you.. and you may have not have had the childhood memories i have but we can make new ones- together. and when we have a child we will fill both of our lives with new and even better memories." i smiled. i felt better. he told me all about his birthdays and how he was excited when aaliyah his sister was born. "well i've been working on a second album called illuminate! maybe you can hear a few songs later" he said happily. "id love to" i started doing my hair. i blew dried it and then straightened it. i got dressed into a black sweater, with jeans, and high boots. "you look so pretty!!" shawn said kissing my cheek. he was wearing his typical skinny jeans and a gray quarter sleeve shirt. we were out the door and arrived at his parents house. i walked in holding his hand. his mom came up to me and said, "ahh you just me violet!! come in! come in sweetie!" she hugged me tightly. i walked into the house and it was so cozy and warm i loved it. we talked and i loved her and i think she liked me back. after we were done dinner i helped mrs. mendes with the dishes. "you are perfect for shawn. i haven't seen him so happy in awhile!!" she said. "aw thanks i'm in love with him too." i said smiling.

shawn pov
violet was such a sweetheart she helped my mom with dishes. "hey shawn?" my dad said. "hmm?" i looked at him. "shes amazing shawn.. do you love her?" he asked me. "yeah i do actually- i'm madly in love with her. i wanna propose" i said thinking about how amazing our life would be. "well you have my blessing i mean violet mendes sounds amazing" he said laughing. "thanks dad i love you!" i said to him. aaliyah walked in the door, "SHAWN" she yelled and got onto my back. "hi aaliyah!!" i said hugging her. "so where is your lady friend huh??" she said making fun of me. "in the kitchen go easy on her tiger..." i said to her. we walked in the kitchen. "hey i'm aaliyah!" she said. "omg i've heard so much about you! i'm violet" "haha that's good i think?! nice to meet you." violet and aaliyah clicked instantly. i know i was only 18 but i want to marry violet. so badly. i looked at my phone and got a text. my moth dropped i let go and my phone crashed onto the floor.

what did the text say? who was it? shawns ex lauren?

GUYS BE ACTIVE!!2!2!2!2!2! w