chapter three

violets pov
i got to know matt really really well. maybe i liked him but i needed to push the thoughts to the back of my head because he wants to sell me. i mean he could if he wanted too! im his property in a way. my parents died and we both "liked" each other and we used each other for money. i used him for a home and he used me for sex whenever. i don't know what to think. "good night baby girl" matt said interrupting my thoughts. i took off my shirt leaving me in a bra then i heard matt say, "hey did i ever tell you that you are beautiful?" i looked at him and blushed. oh god what's happening? is he just buttering me up? i really don't know! i slid into bed and turned the lights off. then i fell asleep with matt silently sleeping next to me.

mysterious man pov
i drove to matts house. i found a key in a bush. "typical" i said smirking. i unlocked the door and shut it quietly. i then creeped to the bedroom in the back. it was about 7:00 in the morning and i saw a note on the counter that read: violet, i'm leaving for work be home soon. xo matt.
i went up to violet and put a rag over her mouth. jeez she was a heavy sleeper. i carried her out bridal style and put her in my jeep. i looked around making sure no one was looking and headed to my house.

violet pov
i opened my eyes and i was in a car. what the fuck. i sat up, "good morning sunshine!" the voice said. it was someone so familiar wait it's the hot handsome guy! ugh what the heck! "who are you? where am i?" i said yelling. "relax baby girl! i kid napped you." he said like it was an every day thing. "hold up! what the fuck? you expect me to relax! and i'm not a baby girl my name is violet!" i said yelling. "okay violet my name is shawn, shawn mendes and you will be living with me now." shawn said looking at me from the mirror. "what? what about matt??" i whispered. "oh matt treated you like crap we all know that!" he said turning the radio station up. "what? no he didn't.. he loved me he said it and i was falling for him too!" i said to shawn angrily. also surprised because i admitted to myself that i was falling for him. "well.. he doesn't mean a thing. he was going to sell you anyway so you are lucky you got me!" shawn said. "um no take me back NOW!" i screamed. "no baby girl." i then started reaching for my phone. "where is my phone" i said with a nasty tone. "i'm not stupid baby girl i took it and threw it away." "what the fuck!" i slumped back in the seat thinking and my mind racing like a maniac. "alright we're here!" shawn said. it was a gorgeous house. it was big and was my dream house. it looked like a Kardashian lived there! alright let's go in and get you settled. oh when my roommate cameron dallas introduces himself you must be nice and he thinks you are my girlfriend. "what no!" i yelled . "shh! and you and i need to talk about some things.. after i show you around" he said grabbing my hand. "get off of me perv!" i yelled. "shut up." he grabbed my hand. our hands intertwined and i got butterflies. we walked in the house, "omg! you must be violet!" a very good looking boy said to me. "um yeah who are you?" i said gripping shawns hand tighter. "oh i'm cameron dallas shawns best friend hasn't he mentioned me before?" he said with a confused look on my face. and shawn squeezed my hand, "oh yeah! totally! nice to meet you" i said with a forced smile.

cameron dallas' pov
jeez.. she is way better than i thought. god why did shawn always get the hot girls wtf. he was such a player. i deserve to be happy! she was stunning and i wanted her. her caramel brown hair, big bright blue eyes like diamonds, and her full lips. she was absolutely stunning. whats wrong with me? damn i need to get her! i'll think of a plan quickly i always do.

violets pov
he leaned in to hug me and i let shawn's hand go but i suddenly felt cold. he gave me a nice hug, a really nice hug. i followed shawn up the stairs. "here's our room" he said. "wait our? oh no i want my own." i said all sassy. "aha you thought baby girl you are my girlfriend and it needs to be believable so you are sleeping with me." "ugh" i mumbled.

will violet end up falling for shawn? will she escape? will cameron seduce her?

hey guys thanks for being active!!! love you! and what's the original reading font for watt pad? someone please tell me i accidentally changed mine.