chapter fourteen

violets pov
omg. i'm crying. shawn. shawn was in front of me. i started crying and mrs mendes i mean karen said, "pregnancy hormones" and laughed. i was hugging him like mad and he squeezed me tight i was inhaling his cologne on his sweatshirt and i missed him so much. he laughed and said, "oh shit the baby!" and let go of me. we sat down for dinner and ate tacos and rice MY FAVVVV. it was so good. we sat next to each other and his hand was on my thigh. "ahem so violet what do you plan to do when you grow up?" mr. mendes said i looked at shawn and shawn said, "dad-" "shawn. it's fine okay?" i said to him. "well i actually work at a pre-school but i've been taking time off because of the baby. i should be back soon!" i said nervously. "oh that's wonderful sweetie!" shawn let go of my hand that he was squeezing tight. aaliyah wanted to sleep over our house so we let her come home with us. we all watched movies and ate icecream i loved her so much. she is the sister i've never had and i'm so thankful!! shawn went up to go to the bathroom and make more pop corn. "hey im happy i have you" aaliyah said. "aw i love you! you are an amazing sister and you are going to be a great aunt to this baby." i said hugging her. before we knew it, it was Christmas. i put on a black t-shirt dress, one of those long sweaters, and boots. i straightened my caramel, medium long, brown hair and put it into a loose pony tail and pulled a few hairs down so it looked relaxed. i put a small necklace shawn got me and headed over to christmas at the mendes' house. i walked in and it was nice and warm. i then sat down at the table across from some kid named Nash. "hey i'm nash!" he said. his eyes were so bright and blue. "hey i'm violet! shawns girlfriend." "oh nice and i remember now!! hey congrats on your baby!" he said. "aw thanks so much." while shawn was mingling with family he hasn't seen in years it was really nice to talk to nash. i knew we were going to be best friends. he was in something called MAGCON with shawn and they went all over the states  and performed with a bunch of other guys. it sounds really fun, like really fun,.. i then sat with nash inside because outside is freezing even though there's a bonfire. shawn hasn't seen his family in forever and i wanted him to talk with them and savor the moment. after i walked into the living room and said goodbye to everyone. i got to nash and said, "hey we need to hang out soon!! you're awesome!" "aw thanks violet totally!!" 

shawn pov
wtf why was violet talking to nash. he was my best friend other than brian but he gets a little flirty and violet is mine. his past is very rough with girls.

what's gonna happen? what's nash's past with girls?

okay sorry for short chapter i'm gonna try to update as soon as i can!!!