chapter two

violets pov
i woke up and grabbed a shower then i heard the bathroom door open. "great." i mumbled. "hey good morning." matt said brushing his teeth. "hi matthew" i said while shampooing my hair. "dress nice today" he said smirking. "why?" i replied. "because you are being evaluated" he said with not speaking with any emotion what's so ever.
before i could say anything matt had disappeared. "fuck." i whispered. and my mind went back to the man in our room last night. i put on a black tight dress, red lips, a whole bunch of makeup, and nude heels. "damn babyyy" matt said. then i saw someone standing there. a gorgeous guy. brown eyes, brown messy sculpted hair, broad shoulders, long legs, and perfectly plump pink lips. matt saw i was staring at him. i mean how couldn't i. "ahem." matt said.

mysterious guy pov
damn this girl was beautiful everything about her. her looks were amazing, soft sparkling blue eyes, and medium short caramel brown hair with blonde streaks that were natural i just couldn't explain her. why would matt want to give her up? "i-i might be buying you." i said choking up a bit and right to her face. wtf was wrong with me i hated myself why am i so cruel? "w-what?" she said looking at matt and moving closer to him. "sorry baby girl. i need the money eventually i'll tell you." he said kissing her forehead and hugging her. "no! i'll get another job matthew please." she said desperately. i rubbed the back of my neck. "she's 5,000 dollars i upped the price." "um i can't afford that!" i said angrily. i wanted her. i needed her. "sorry bro" i stormed out of the house. i need to come up with a way to take her without paying. "i need her. i need her" i whispered to myself.

violets pov
"what the fuck matt??" i yelled. "HEY DONT CALL ME MATT YOU KNOW YOU CALL ME DADDY!" he yelled in my face. god he was so bi polar. i swear.. "okay. daddy." i said with a tear rolling down my cheek. i ran into the bedroom and locked the door. "i'm sorry babe!" matt said. i quietly sobbed and left him there talking to the door. he walked away and i decided to change into normal clothes. i don't know what's gonna happen i'm beyond scared. and who's this guy? what's his name. i watched netflix and fell asleep. then i decided to talk to matt. "finally." he said putting out two plates on the dining room table. i looked over and saw champagne, and a fully cooked dinner. i looked down and there were rose petals on the ground. "i couldn't use our bedroom. you were in it." he said. i looked down at my hands. i followed the rose petals into the guess bedroom and candles were lit and a bath was drawn. next thing i knew i was sitting down playing around with the food on my plate. i followed matt into our room and laid down on it looking at the ceiling. he started kissing my neck.. matt never "made love" to me it was strictly sex sometimes even rough. it felt amazing. he left love bites and it felt so good. he traveled down to my bra and looked at me FOR PERMISSION the fuck! where is the matt that's mean and makes me call him daddy? i liked this matt. "hey let's skip sex i wanna get to know you." he said cuddling me.

will violet end up falling for matt? what will this mysterious guy do to get violet summers? stay active loves xx and read my imagines for shawn. again my username is @benitoshawn10