chapter seventeen

shawns pov
i saw nash. NASH fucking sitting with MY violet. she's MINE and i love her. she was asleep and the monitor was steadily beeping. "what are you doing here?" i said to Nash. "i was just seeing if she was okay." he said. "she's fine you can leave now!" i said sternly. "no ill stay thanks." he replied back. oh no he didn't. i have him the get-the-fuck-away-from-her face and he got up and put his hands up like he surrendered and walked away. i sat next to violet and sang a new song of mine, "take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart we'll never be alone never be alone.." and then i sang another new song, "Id drive through the night just to be near you baby heart open testify tell me that I'm not crazy..." she shifted in bed. i looked at her cute face, her pink plump lips anyone would get surgery for, pretty long eyelashes, she's just gorgeous. man i love her!! she steadily breathed. then the doctor came in to make sure her head is ok. she woke up, "where am i?" she said. "it's ok v it's me, shawn" "the baby is the baby okay?" she said frantically. she got up and then put her hand on her head. i explained the story to her and she was stunned. "get some sleep baby girl!" i said and kissed her forehead. she smiled and fell back asleep.

*3 nights later*
we were finally leaving the hospital and she was so happy. we left and went home. we hung out and i made her a fresh bowl of pasta.

violets pov
it was a crazy past few days but i was getting better. "thanks babe!" and i shoved pasta into my mouth. then i went upstairs to shower. i took my hair out of a pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror. i stepped out and got ready for bed.

5 months later

shawns pov
tour was amazing! i was so happy to be home for the next 3 months taking a break. my mom invited me to a huge family party tomorrow and it was extremely fancy. "hey v my mom invited us to a huge family party! do you wanna go?" i asked her. "sure!" she said happily.

violets pov
i was excited for this party, very excited! i out on a very pretty dress even though i'm 8 months pregnant i can be cute. it was getting hard to bend over but whatver. i picked out this dress that was black with sleeves and it was very wide and loose so it wasn't so fit around my belly. i wore nude heels shawn wore a black tux and looked sharp. we walked outside and the paparazzi immediately took pics. we walked into the car and drove to the event.
we pulled up to the family thing and i was greeted by mrs.mendes- i mean karen. we sat and talked she was basically my mom. then i looked down and i had a puddle of water on the ground. "SHAWN!" i yelled. he looked over and muttered, "shit" i was in shock. a month early?! damn. "alright well.. we'll take my moms car!" i nodded. "good luck guys!! we'll be there as soon as we can find a ride." mrs.mendes said. i carefully breathed in and out over again. shawn pulled up directions for the hospital and we drove there. i got out of the car and a nurse walked me to the room. it hurt so bad. "alright lay down here!!" the doctor said. "i laid down and she put a cool gel on my stomach and then took an x-ray of my belly.

*after birth of baby*

shawns pov
i looked at my beautiful baby girl. *lowkey googled baby new born girl no hate please*

 *lowkey googled baby new born girl no hate please*

she was so gorgeous. the doctor came in the room, "well what are you gonna name this precious little thing?" he asked. "well i was thinking-"

oooo what do they name their baby??

guys keep commenting i love it! should i continue the book after the baby's born? or should i make a part two of teen mendes?