chapter six

violets pov
i went upstairs and let my hair air dry. i needed makeup. "ugh shawn i need clothes!" i yelled. "here take my card and go shopping here are my car keys." i drove the car to mall farthest away from matt and went to Victoria secret. i found a nice pair of black panties and a black push up bra. i bought the set and went on my way to find a black dress. i found a nice short black dress that hugged my body and was perfect! i then went to sephora and picked up the basics because i felt bad for shawn spending all this money. i got under eye coverage, foundation, setting powder, brushes, mascara, and a little eye shadow palette. i then drove home. my hair was done drying and i straightened it so straight it was like a pin. shawn walked in, "hey so i felt bad for breaking and throwing out your phone so here you go." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "omg shawn this is too much! thank you so much! i love you." i said realizing what i said. "i-i mean.. um" i said looking into his deep brown eyes. then his lips came onto mine and in between breaths he said, "i love you too!" im so happy. he left to get ready and i finished applying my makeup and looking cute.

cameron's pov
so i heard them tell each other that they were in love. so i give up. i'll just be her friend. that couldn't be hard right? no i'll be fine.

violets pov
i finished fixing my self and examined myself in the mirror his hands then wrapped around my waist. "stop love. you look incredible baby girl" he whispered in my ear kissing my neck. "i guess i could be your baby girl!" i said turning around and kissing him. we left and headed to this really fancy restaurant. i ordered salad and he ordered pasta. i got to know him really well. after we left i said, "thanks for the lovely dinner shawn. but i have a surprise for you when i get home!" i said in a sexy tone. i kissed his lips quickly letting go. we got into the car and headed home while he was driving his hand was on my thigh. "wait till tonight" i said pushing his hand away. "ugh fine" he said. i love teasing him it's fun. we got into the house and i was pushed against the wall. he kissed me all over and i jumped up and he carried me to the bedroom. he laid me down (insert smut! i suck sorry) "well that was amazing" he said out of breath. "mhm" and i laid my head on his chest and he stroked through my hair and i traced his abs. i was naked with the white sheets wrapped around my body and the sheets were wrapped around his bottom body down. "good night" shawn said and kissed me. i fell asleep with his arms around me.

cameron pov
after hearing them moaning i decided i would get laid tonight. i went to the club and brought some girl home i think her name was lindsey i don't know. she slept over and i couldn't wait to see the look on violets face.

will violet get jealous? will she become friends with lindsey? will cameron struggle to keep friendship?

Guys what's the original wattpad font! plz answer sorry for short chapter