chapter thirteen

violets pov
i threw up every.single.morning and it was so hard shawn wasn't here.. i told him i was okay i had to lie to him.. he had to know he was going the right thing. he's making a butt load of money and he's growing so much. vine was nothing compared to the amount of fans he has now. aaliyah told me i could come over for dinner so i put on jeans, and a shirt. shit it was too small. they knew i was pregnant and they were happy for us thank god. it was only 4:30 and i needed to be over there at 7. so i put some leggings and a sweatshirt on and ran to the store to get a bigger size. an employee came up to me and said, "miss . can i help you?" "um. yeah. maternity section?" i said with regret. she looked at me up and down. i guess i'm gonna get a lot of those looks she pointed across the store and i walked over. i passed the baby clothes and i couldn't imagine shopping for MY kid that i made with someone i loved. it was just unreal. i'm so excited!! shawn texted me and i was texting him pics of baby outfits. man i wish he was here with me. i hope it's a girl but it doesn't matter cause i will love our child either way! god i love him. i will always love him. he's so good to me. i always have it in the back of my mind that he kid napped me. how do you even fall in love with your kid napper?? well if you ask me, it just happens. i walked to the check out line and i saw someone familiar. shit it's matt. he came over to me. "hi.. violet?" i looked at him and mumbled, "hi." i walked up to check out. i put down the shirt and the lady looked at me and said, "aw you guys are so cute! good luck with the baby!" all happily. I WAS DYING i wanted to slap that poor innocent employee so bad.. jeez pregnant hormones. matt simply replied with, "thanks! we're hoping for a girl." and he grabbed my hand and held it. he looked at me and smiled. "good luck you two!" she said as we walked away. "what the fuck!" i said letting go of his hands. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" he yelled at me. "yeah." "wow.. unbelievable. i didn't know you were gonna have a kid with the guy." he said all upset. "matthew you have no room to talk.. you were the one that was gonna SELL me!" i said whisper yelling. "yeah! i had to okay!" "why?" i said. "because i loved you.. you didn't deserve me and i didn't wanna tell you to get out." he said looking down. "well i kind of am thanking you because i met the love of my life and now i'm pregnant! and i'm super happy!" i said. "dude, he's on tour! he's not even with you." he said looking at me like i was two. "excuse me you don't know shawn.. he's always here for me! he may be far apart but at least he treats me right." i said. "i don't care i want you.. i still love you!" "stop matthew. now if you'll excuse me i have to get going. i'm going to a dinner tonight. thanks." i walked away and felt a hand on mine. "just think about it." he said. "nope!" i said and quickly walked away. i was in love with shawn. i hated matt. that was it. i got ready and walked into shawns parents house. i was stunned i cant believe what i'm seeing..

ooh.. what is she seeing? is it bad or good?

guys i like when u comment so plz comment. love u!! sorry for the wait.