chapter twelve

volleys pov
i'm about to tell him. "okay-" the door bell rung. are you fucking kidding me! he opened the door and it was cameron i was facing the other way and i screamed without realizing it, "IM PREGNANT!" i turned around and saw shawns mouth dropped and cameron's. oh great.. now cameron knows. "o-omg." shawn said. i'm gonna be a dad! "yeah.. you are? are you okay with it?" then i heard cameron say, "yo shawn if your not i'll raise the baby" "shut up cameron!" i yelled at him. "IM MORE THAN HAPPY!" shawn yelled. "aw yay but tour!" i said sadly. "hey i'll be home a couple times a week and i'm only opening for taylor swift it won't be too much. and you could probably come with me!!" shawn said happily like a kid in a candy store. "true!" i said. at least he wanted this baby like me.. then i worried about cameron. "okay what do you need cameron." i said giving him a death glare. "nothing babe" he said. shawn looked at him and his brown eye went dark and he yelled, "GET OUT ASSHOLE!" aw i love when he defends me. he slammed the door on cameron. shawn pulled me into a tight hug and we embraced the moment. i never realized how much i love him. we opened the door and cam said that lindsey kicked him out i laughed and told him to get out. he left and i could honestly care less i was happy, pregnant and in love!! everything is great. but shawn and tour will suck but i'm glad he's going because i would be heart broken if he didn't. i took a shower and it was very relaxing i walked out and got dressed. i put on a gray under armor sweatshirt and black leggings. i put my hair in a ponytail and slipped on my fuzzy socks. i looked at shawn and he was in sweats and a t-shirt and he looked freaking adorable. we watched a movie and he pulled me closer to him. he rubbed my stomach and it felt good. i'm so excited for this baby i can't even!!

sorry for short chapter