chapter four

violets pov
i woke up and saw shawn sleeping peacefully. i slipped on one of his white t shirts. i still had my bra on but it was black and you could see through. all well. i looked at his face again. damn he's hot. i walked down stairs and heard laughing. i looked into the office and found cameron sitting in front of a camera talking about 136 kids.. and screaming vagina wtf

(a/n yeah guys i'm watching ask cameron 3 rn cause i love watching his vids lol oops)

"uh hello?" i said to him. "oh hey." he said. "what are you doing?" i said laughing. "filming a video for my channel" "oh my lord!" i said laughing. he started laughing too. "you're super cute you know that?" he said looking at me. "um thanks" i said laughing and blushing. "omg! a fan wants me to take my shirt off what the hell!" he said laughing and confused. so he went up behind the camera and took his shirt off and sat in the chair. "sike" he said and got up to turn the camera off. "damn" i whispered. he was so toned and muscular and wow just wow. "what?" he said walking over to shut the door. "nothing." i said with my face beat red. "come here!" he said. i walked over to him and put me on his lap. his hands were around my waist and i felt butter flies in my stomach. i put my arms around his neck and started laughing. he moved his thumb around my back and i honestly never felt so safe or relaxed. i quickly got up. "so. wanna get some breakfast?" "sure." he said. i forgot i didn't have clothes. i rushed upstairs and luckily shawn had stocked the closet up. so i grabbed leggings and his sweat shirt it smelled so good like his cologne i inhaled it.

cameron's pov
i obviously knew violet would catch feelings for me. she liked me and i knew it. she wanted to get breakfast with me too. my plan is working yay!! i grabbed a black t-shirt and grabbed my wallet. she walked downstairs while putting her hair in a bun. she was so pretty ugh. i smiled and we went in my car. i drove to a small cute cafe. "aw this is adorable" she said smiling. we got smoothies. she ordered a fruit bowl and i ordered a bagel. "hey can i have a bite of pineapple" i said flirting. "sure babe" she said. ahh she called me babe. "here" i took her hand that had the fork in it and seductively took the chunk of pineapple and she giggled. what is wrong with me? why do i want her? after we were done we drove back and saw shawn standing in the kitchen.

shawns pov
"what the heck?! where were you guys!" i questioned/yelled. "we were getting breakfast!" cameron said. "yeah chill" violet said. "sorry you're right. how was it?" i said calmly. "it was good!" violet said looking at cameron. i saw the way she looked at him. "aw babe you're wearing my sweat shirt!" i went up to her and put my hands around her waist and kissed her neck. i broke the connection and i felt relieved. "mhm" violet said squirming to get out and i gripped tighter. i let her go and she turned around and kissed me hard and then she bit my lip. "damn babe" i said pulling away.

violet pov
i felt something with shawn too! ugh i like him and cameron.. but i feel like i have known  cameron for years and i barely know shawn. i went upstairs and shawn followed. he pushed me down on the bed. "i crave you." he said seductively. "what?" i said and his lips crashed into my mine. he kissed rough but passionate i like it. he moved down to my neck and gave me kisses. "ahh shawn" i yelled.

cameron pov
are you kidding me?! they are having sex? ughhhh. i heard moaning and i was heart broken. i honestly felt like shit. then the two of them came out of the room. "hey!" shawn said. "hi." i  mumbled. i looked at violet she had a love bite at the bottom of her neck. shawn saw me look at it and he smirked.

shawn pov
haha cameron was not stealing this girl. he might have stolen summer from me but nope not violet. she was different in a good way. she made me happy. i was keeping her and not letting her go.

violets pov
i started thinking of ways i could contact matt as much as i hated being with them it wasn't right plus i cant even see who i like.. i'm stuck between shawn and cameron

who do you think violet will end up with?! and cameron thought wrong they weren't having sex.

WHATS THE Original  WATT PAD READING FONT SOMEBODY PLZ ANSWERRR