05

A ping from my phone wakes me up put of my sleep.

From: Messiah

I'm here. About to come in.

I roll my eyes at the text message from Messiah. It's been 2 days after his home-coming party and he is just now, coming to see me.

I pull on some shorts and rise up out of my bed. I walk out and meet Messiah as he unlocks the door and walks in the apartment.

 I walk out and meet Messiah as he unlocks the door and walks in the apartment

I should have been asked for his key back, but he pays the rent.

I walk into the bedroom and Messiah follows, kicking off his shoes. I go into the bathroom and look over my appearance, while he sits on the bed. I had just worked a 10-hour shift and you could definitely tell.

"You alright?" Messiah calls out to me.

I walk back into the bedroom and crawl into the bed.

"Yeah, just tired." I say, leaning up against a pillow. "Why the hell did it take you so long to come and see me? I mean, you couldn't even call or text, Messiah."

"You serious? After that bullshit you pulled at the party?" Messiah says, scoffing.

"What bullshit did I pull, Messiah? Was it that crazy, I wanted to see my boyfriend when he got out of jail?" I ask.

"You know the circumstances, Jussie. You can't just be showing up to the things I do with my family like that. Like talking to my sister and shit. That's not cool, Jussie," Messiah says, turning around and running his hand up and down my leg.

I shake my head at him. I had met his sister at the party and she seemed to really like me. I know the rest of his family would as well.

"Your sister seemed to really like me at the party. We've been texting and everything, Messiah. Maybe we could tell her, soon." I say.

Messiah immediately begins to shake his head, before I am even done finishing my sentence. I sigh and rest my head on my headboard.

"No, no out of the question, Jussie. Don't even say no shit like that to me." Messiah says, completely shutting down the idea.

I wasn't sure how much of this I could take. My family is always wondering why I don't ever bring somebody home for them to meet. And I have to lie to my parents' whenever they ask if I'm with someone. This relationship is putting a hold on my life. I am 25 years old and am ready to settle down with someone.

"Obviously, you don't see this going anywhere anytime soon. I've been waiting for 3 years, Messiah." I plead with him.

"I know, baby. I know. Just give me a little bit longer. Ok?" Messiah asks. He pulls me close to him and grabs my face.

Before I could answer him, I had to know one more thing.

"What about that girl, Zen? And the girl dancing on you at the party? That wasn't cool, Messiah." I say, removing my face from his hands.

"It was just a dance, Jussie." Messiah says, grabbing my face again, trying to kiss me.

He lands a few pecks on my lips.

"What about Zen? Your ex?" I ask, pulling away only slightly.

"She ain't nothing." Messiah says, ending the conversation with a kiss to my lips.

Messiah placed some small pecks on my lips and then started to add tongue. He pulled me up into his lap and I straddled him. I pulled away and pulled off my shirt and helped Messiah pull off his. Then, Messiah kissed all over my neck, no doubt leaving behind hickies.

"I love you. Just give me a little bit more time, baby." Messiah says, pecking my lips once more. His hands roam my thighs, eliciting a small moan from me. Things began to pick up speed as he picked me up and placed me on my back on the bed.

"Lay back."

Now, completely under his spell, I laid back as he pulled my body down to meet his and hiked my legs onto his shoulders. He bent down and began to kiss my inner thigh as I bit my lip, trying to contain my moans. He placed his mouth on my member and began to give me head. I was honestly surprised at him. Usually, he doesn't do this when we have sex.

I was a moaning mess when he decided to stop and pull off his pants. He reached into the bedside table and pulled out the bottle of lube. After coating his member in it, he pushed inside of me. At first, there was pain but as he began to stroke deeper, pain morphed into pleasure. Messiah pulled out, then tapped my thigh, signaling for me to turn over.

I turned over and got on my stomach. I arched my back, making Messiah groan then push himself back inside me. Messiah began stroking me from the back and I used a pillow to stifle my moans. After another 20 minutes of different positons, I came and Messiah followed after.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was close to 2:30. I smiled happy that I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

"Yeah, I got you over there smiling and shit. Daddy put it on ya good." Messiah says, while smirking.

I roll my eyes and let him thinks what he wants. We both get in the shower and then get back into bed.

"Tomorrow, we'll drive to the beach. Go to the condo and we can stay the whole weekend. What do you think?" Messiah asks me.

I roll over so that I am laying my head on his chest.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I say, slowly drifting off to sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up next morning to the smell of bacon. I instantly smile knowing Messiah cooked it.

That's the only thing this man knows how to make. Eggs and bacon.

I go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I walk to the kitchen to see Messiah standing over a plate of waffles, eggs and bacon.

"Finally, you up. I was about to eat your food." Messiah say, chuckling.

I look at him like he lost his damn mind. I could joke around with anyone about a lot of things but food wasn't one of them. I sit down and begin to eat.

"So, when do you wanna leave?" I ask Messiah.

"Uhhh... within the next 2 hours, atleast." Messiah asks, drinking some orange juice. "I gotta go to my apartment and get some stuff, though."

I nod my head and continue to eat.

Messiah and I say our goodbyes and promise to meet back up at my apartment so we could drive to the beach condo later.