11

"I can't believe we did that." I say, as we entered my apartment the next day.

"Believe it, Jussie." Eden says, moving to the couch. "I know that's probably the craziest thing you've ever done, but calm down."

"I know, but it was so ..... exhilarating." I say, feeling some adrenaline running through my veins.

"Yeah, his sex wasn't really that good though." Eden says, shrugging his shoulders.

What?! That man put it down last night.

"Are you for real? That was good as fuck." I say, grabbing the mike out the fridge.

"Well you know me. I like somebody to slap me around while fucking me." Eden says, rutting his crotch in the air.

I shake my head at him and grab the box of cereal off the top of the fridge.

"Yeah you into that freaky, crazy stuff." I say, shaking my head at him again.

"Don't knock it til you try it." Eden says, fixing himself a bowl of cereal too.

"So, you wouldn't mind if I maybe talked to him again?" I asked.

Before we left the club I had gotten Jace's number. Just to see if he wanted to maybe do that again sometime. I didn't want to be in a relationship but I wanted to have steady sex right now.

"Nah, go for it. He was too sweet for me. I wanted to fuck not make love." Eden says, with a snort.

I take out my phone and go to a new message thread.

New Message:

To: (488)765-3647

Me: hey, this is jussie. from last night.

I send the message off and put my phone back in my pocket.

Me and Eden eat our cereal and talk about random things until he decides to got back to his apartment because he had to work tomorrow.

I hop in the shower then get out an dress in some casual clothing.

I sit on my couch and look around my apartment. I was so lonely. I needed something to do.

I get on my phone and scroll through my social media. I see people going about their days and doing new things. I see that one of my friends since high school had dyed her pink.

I reach up and run my fingers through my hair. I wish I could do something different with it, but there wasn't much I could do. I mean I could cut it but-

I quickly hop up and grab my car keys. Before I could change my mind, I drive to the nearest barber shop.

"Walk-in?" The man asks when I step inside.

"Yes." I answer moving towards the waiting chairs.

"Come on, I can do you right quick." He says.

I hesitate at first but then quickly shake my head. I wanted a new start on my life. Out with the old and in with the new.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
!BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!

I look at my phone to see Jace texting me back. I get in my car and start it up but don't drive yet.

From: (488)765-3647
Jace: yeah, hey what's up?