10

The single life was fun.

Being alone made me realize that I didn't fully love myself. Obviously I didn't if I allowed myself to be in a hidden relationship for all those years.  Yeah, I know that some people still hate and ostracize gay people but if you're that scared of being out and happy then that's your problem. I was going to live my life and be with someone that makes me happy not constantly sad.

"Throw that ass back, Juss!" Eden yells as I attempt to twerk on some dudes lap.

We were in LGBT+ club, having the time of our lives.

Before, I never went out because I felt like that was disrespecting Messiah but now I realize he was disrespecting me throughout the whole relationship.

I'm doing me now. And it feels so fucking good.

I stop when the song ends and grab Eden's hand.

"Lets go get something to drink. I'm tired as fuck." I say, wiping some sweat from my forehead.

"Bitch, I don't know why. You wasn't even moving nothing." Eden says, cracking up at his little joke.

Just because I had a nice butt doesn't automatically mean I know how to twerk.

"A hee hee hee" I say, mocking Eden's laughter. "Shut up, hoe."

"Ugly ass." Eden retorts.

"Your man likes it, babe." I say, winking at him.

"What can I get you fine boys tonight?" The bartender says, interrupting our conversation.

"Hi, can we get two Sex on the Beaches, please?" Eden says, leaning over the counter obviously flirting with the bartender.

"Sure you can handle that?" The bartender flirts back.

"I can handle a lot of things. Much bigger things." Eden says. Eden leans forward on the bar stool and bites his lips at the man.

"Okay, we'll take those drinks now." I say, pulling Eden down off the bar stool and out of the bartender's face.

"Why you being a cockblock? I'm trying to get some tonight." Eden complains.

I look back at the bartender and glanced him over. He is fine.

"That's all man." I say, warning Eden.

"Ok, so help me with him." Eden says.

My neck snaps over to him so fast.

"What do you mean?" I ask, not sure where the was going with this.

"Come on, let's do him together." Eden says.

My mouth drops in a O. Really, Eden?

"Hell no. I'm drunk but not that drunk." I say, immediately removing the thought from my head.

"Come on. It'll be good. Do something crazy, babes." Eden presses.

I look at Eden ince more then look at the bartender. This would be completely out of my comfort Zeon Me and Eden had experimented with each other when we were younger.

"Fine."

Eden squeals and shoots off back towards the bar. He says somethings to the bartender who looks okay with whatever he's saying. He looks back at me and waves me over.

I walk over there and sit in a stool.

"What's up? I'm Jaxon." The bartender says, looking me up and down.

"I'm Jussie. You okay with what he said?"

"Definitely. Y'all are some beautiful boys." Jaxon says, cleaning some glasses. "I get off in ten minutes."

"And then its off to get some diiiicccckkkk." Eden sings.

I laugh at him and grab him by the waist.

"Oooooh, get rough with me, daddy." Eden says.

To mess with Jaxon, I grab Eden and kiss him. He kisses back as I grip his ass. I squeeze while he slaps mine and kneads it in his hands.

We break apart, breathless, and look at Jaxon. He watches us and finishes up with the glasses.

"Alright, I'm off. Let's go." Jaxon says.

I want to go to my place or Eden's just to be safe.

"I live upstairs, if you want to go there." Jaxon says.

Me and Eden both look up towards the ceiling.

"Why?" I ask, then wish he didn't think that was rude.

"I own the club. It's easier." Jaxon says.

Eden and I look at each other and smile.

"Oh shit, big baller," Eden says.

Jaxon laughs. "Nah, just chilling."

"I'm cool with going upstairs if you are, Jussie." Eden says.

I think it over then decide 'why the hell not?'

"Yeah, let's go."