Hello Peter

Chapter 1

Clary's P.O.V

It was 3 in the morning, and I was trying not to make a noice when I was opening carefully my room window. I opened it and jumped in my room. Good, fifth night and I still didn't get cought. I mean, this month. I streched and went to the bathroom to take my make up off. I was on a birthday party, and my dad didn't want to let me go. So I sneaked out. The party was great, but I had test tommorow so I needed some sleep. I took my makeup off and went back in my room. It was cold, I left the window open. I went to close it but the stars distracted my mind.

Neverland.

It's been 2 years. 2 years ago I was on Neverland. First 3 month I always called the shadow and Pan, but he never came. It hurts but, he was clear. He didn't want me anymore. I was only in my house not going anywhere. But then I changed. A lot. I was just like the girl on Neverland but just a little bit worse. I bought my self a bow and arrows and practiced it everyday. I know stupid. If I want o forget something then stop doing things that reminds you on it. I would but I havea scar on my neck that is reminding me on Neverland and.. And him.

I'm 17 now. I'm always on partyes, doing crazy stufs, I'm still going on boxing. I have won lot of medals from boxing. These 2 years were not souch good years. But I'm fine. It was painfull though.
I swallowed and I wanted to close the window but couldn't. So beutifull. I didn't look at the starts for properly really long. I never wanted to. I knew it will make me sad and depressed. I smiled when I remebered what happened that beutifull night. When I said those words and the shadow came, but one tear escaped my eye. Yes, it still hunts me. Those all memories. Whenever I look at the scar on my neck, few tears come on my face. I looked back at the starts. I was looking for that star. Second on the right. There were thousand stars how could you find it? I shook my head and started to close the window, but then a cold wind blowed. I looked up and froze.My eyes widden when I saw something that I didn't espected. Shadow. Pan's shadow. I closed the window as fast as I could and steped away. I went to my closet and took the bow and arrows out raising it to the window. I was shaking and breathing fast. I didn't want to go back. No. After all he did, and said, No. Even when I miss that beutifull place, I'm not goig back. But the shadow of course wanted me back, so it opened my window, and just like the last time, I blacked out.
.

.

.

.
I opened my eyes and saw that I'm lying on a sand. My heart started to beat like crazy, my breathing become faster and I started to shake. No, God, no. I get up and turned around me. The beautifull sand beach, that blue deep ocean, the jungle.Everything came back. All that days here, memories, friends, kisses, words, tests. I didn't know what was happening. I closed my eyes, and hoped when I open them again that I will be in my room. I opened then but I was still on the warm sand.

I'm back. I'm on Neverland. I was happy, but I wan angry too. I didn't want to see him. To se Pan. But I can't go back now. He will find me. I should find some place to hide. But I was lying to my self. I wanted to see him, and to show him that I'm strong,fearles just how he tought me. And that I changed.I wanted actually to suprise him. He definetly is nor expecting me. But why did his shadow came to me? I didn't said I belive, or he sent the shadow for me? I don't know. I could feel the adrenalin in my veins. I saw my bow and arrows lying on the sand, next to ita coat. I smiled when I got an amazing Idea.I jumped on my feet taking the coat putting the hood on my head. I steped in the jungle that I thought I know, but I didn't. it was so.. Dark and cold. It wasn't as before. I swalowed and keept walking. The jungle, was so, so dark, I didn't rememberer it like that. Then I heard talking, shouting. A smirk formed on my lips.

Let the game begin.

Pan's P.O.V.

I was siting on my thinking tree, looking at the stars. After all those years, finally I found him. I found the heart of the truest beliver. How nice does it sound. But what's more interesting, was the savior, Evil queen, Snowhite, Charming and Hook are here to. Not yet but they will bee soon on Neverland. Oh, and how coud I forget the Dark One. A new game is going to begin, and I will win again. Because i never fail.

Something inside had feeling that something is going to happen. I don't know why but I know that if it happenes I will need to reset the board.

I opened my eyes slowly. The sun was risning. The air was still a little bit cold I jumped from my tree and streeched my body. I decited to take a walk to the camp. I was moving my camp all over the Nevrland, so that the Lost Boys are safe. I came back and the boys were already up.Felix was talking, helping the other boys. He is really loyal to me. I snaped with my fingers, and I had new clothes on me. Green shirt that went to my elboves, the cuffs on my wrist, belt around my waist. Then I feelt the rush. My heart missed a beat, the blood in my veins, gave that ugly feeling. Then I smiled and looked at Felix.

"What?" Felix asked and I looked at Henry.

"Someone is on the island. I guess someone of the boy's family." I said smile still not leaving my face.

"Do you want me to go and cheek?" Felix asked and I shook my head.

"No, we will al go to hunt." I said and in my hand apered a bow.

"Let's go boys!" I scremed and the boys smirked and followed me in the jungle. Henry, didn't really want to go, but I gave him some bow, and it made him a little bit more happy.
:

:

:
We cought 3 rabbits, 8 fishes and we took few eggs. Some fruits and some wood for fair. Henry was actually amazed how we are surviving here. But he didn't really trust me though. He was walking beside me holding the bow he didn't use. Just when I wanted to say something I got feeling that someone is here. I closed my mouth and listened around us. We were stil walking and then we all stoped when we heard someone.

"If I'm you I wudn't step any futher." I heard a fake voice. Who would this be? Thinkerbell? Nah she is to scared to something like this.

"Oh really? And why is that?" I asked raising my eyebrow curiously and looking around me, looking where the person could be.

"Because I have you in my sight. I just need to let the arrow go." The person said and I started to laugh. The boys laughed too but Henry was only watching the scene. This was actually a goodthing, he can see that I can protect him.

"You think, you, can kill me? Or stop me? Well you are wrong." I said stern and I saw an arrow flying at me, but like always I cough it above my chest with a grin. Henry's yaw opened in shock.

" I said, you can't kill me." Then someone jumped from a tree. The person had a hood on his head, and I coudn't see the face.

"I didn't even wanted to. And I knew you will cough it, that's the reason I didn't smeared the tip." My eyes widden and I trowed the arrow, and I was paralyzed. I started to breath havier. Only me, Felix, Bealfire and ....Clary knew for the ink. I wasn't scared I was suprised.

"Well, I'm impressed. What do you want?" I asked annoyed and angry.The boys looked at me then at Felix.

"I want to play a guessing game." The person said in a calm voice and started to walk towards me, and the boys lifted their wepons up. The way the person walked I could see that the person is confident. .

"No need for that boys, I'm a friend." The person said wirh a little laugh and I raised my eyebrow. Friend? I don't have friends, so why would someone come here and call them self friends of me or the lost boys?

"You now, I love guessing games." I said because I wanted to play the game. This was really interesting. The person started circeling me.

"I know. So, guess my name." The person said and I swalowed. Lot of names ran trough my head. To many.

"Bealfire?"

"No"

"Rumple?"

"No"

"Daniel?"

"No.." The person sighed. Thes were all the boys names. I will test with some girl name.

"Leyla" The person stoped walking. I could move my fingers and my neck. The ink was stoping to work.

"No." The person answered and the ink wanished. It was not lots of ink and that was good. Like a flash I teleported in front of the person. I expected that the person will jump, but it was standing still. Breathing so evenly. It was starting to annoy me.

"Enough!" I screamed, and the boys flinhed, but the person was still calm.

" What's you bloody name." I said coldly.

"I'm disappointed."

The person said and took the hood down. Blond hair fell on the shoulder of the person. I looked at the neck and there was a scar.Familiar scar. I gasped and looked at the person's face. First thing I saw on the face were the hazel eyes. Hazel eyes that brought so many memories at once. My lungs tighted. After all this years...Everything rushed back, and I didn't know what to do. My eyes get over her body. She was a little bit higher. Her body was a little bit more sporty and she looked stronger. She was wearing tight black leather legins, black top and a brown-green coat. I looked back ar her face.
"C-Clary?" I sttutered and she smiled at me."Hello Peter."