We got a feisty one

The song is from the movie City of Bones, but I think that the song is perfect for Clary and Peter Pan.

Completely lost and sad. Feeling like that I'm in that dark zone again when I could die, trust me I did want to die so hard. It was different knowing that I'm in Toronto and he is on Neverland, or knowing that he is being an idiot there, but knowing that he is dead, was something that no words can explain. I was on Hook's ship, with the other boys. They betrayed Pan. They jumped on their feets and decided to turn his back to him. Not everyone, but most of the. The others, well Hook made them go. Including me. They were pulling me onto the ship because I was screaming and trying to get away from them. I was trying to go to him. I was in one of the rooms of the ship. Alone. I didn't even want anything. I just wanted him. Whenever I close my eyes, I see him. His green eyes and his beautiful smile. I griped on the necklace harder. A tear slid down my face when someone came in the room. It was Felix. He was looking at me and I just looked away looking at the symbol. Then he came and sat on the bed next to me. I didn't mind. Then he took my hand and that was a trigger for me to start crying again. Felix hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I could save him, I could!" I said and Felix let a shaky breath.

"Clary, listen. Pan didn't want you to know anything. He didn't want you to look at him like a monster after he kills Henry." He said and I nodded. He stayed with me until the last person I wanted to see came.

"Get out. " Rumple said and Felix looked at me. I nodded at him and he left the room. I was feeling weak and tired.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked and he smirked at me.

"Well after I saw what happened with you and Pan, it just Confirmed my opinion. You have the heart of the truest lover. Your's hearts ash will help me become immortal, and your blood is something that lots of people want. So dearie." I flinched at that word. I heard it before. In my dream, actually nightmare. The nightmare flashed in front of me.

Running. Running and running trough the jungle that I didn't know. Branches hitting my face, making me wince at the pain. I was calling someone's name. I didn't understand what name.

"HENRY!" I screamed and ran faster. My breath was heavier, I was running so long. It looked like there is no end. Everything started to be dizzy.

"HENRY!" I screamed again. I stoped and looked around me.

"PETER! PETER! GOD DAMN IT, PAN!" I screamed tears coming to my eyes. I fall on my knees, digging my nails into my palms.

"I need your blood. Your heart." I heard behind me and looked at the person. The person was in the dark, I couldn't see who it was. But he was wearing a long heavy cloak.

"Get away from me. " I said trough gritted teeth.

"Your's hearts ash will help me become immortal, and your blood is something that lote of people want. So, Clary your last words?" The man's voice was rough. He was an older man. But his voice was creepy.

"Get away from me. You saved Henry what else do you want?" I screamed getting up.

"Well, dearie I want you. And one more thing you have to know before I kill you. Every magic comes with a price!" He said and then I just saw a hand holding my heard and other hand cutting my neck, blood flashing over the person and my heart. I fell lifeless on the floor.

"I saw you before. In my nightmare." I said, not even knowing that I was saying it. I looked up to his face to see him holding a dagger, the same dagger Pan was killed. I growled.

"Why did you kill him?" I asked and he smiled. He kneeled in front of me, his large coat hitting the floor hard. 

"Well, because now I have one enemy less." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"You sure, Dearie?" I asked and he narrowed his eyes.

"You would not kill the only one that knows where the Golden Book is. " I said with a little smile and the smile on his face disappeared. Now I had him in my hands.

"You are lying." He said and got up.

"No, I'm not. " I said and took the paper out of my bra. The paper had a golden number on it, 79, and when he saw it he wanted to take it from me.

"Where is it?" He asked me angrily. 

"Well, you are definitely not gonna get it with that attitude. " I said and he growled, then he wanted to say some spell but I was faster.