You knew

Clary's P.O.V.

Before I knew it it was morning again. I wanted to sleep a few hours more, but I know that someone will wake me up, even when I know that the boys are still sleeping. I was in the cave. Lying on my back only in my underwear. I hoped last night that, he, would come. But he didn't. He didn't have a reason. I got up and took my clothes and stuff in my hand. I took my coat and put it around my body. I went to the lake because I had a feeling that I was looking horrible and probably dirty. I put my things on a rock and took off my clothes and underwear. One thing crossed my mind. I was on Neverland a year and I never had my period, that was a good thing, but I had to shave. I took my razor blade that somehow I had in that cave. Then I dived in the cold water staying a long time. Hoping when I get out to see green eyes and strong arms waiting for me because I was lost and I needed him.  I got out of the water not opening my eyes. God, I need to stop thinking like that, I thought. I put my black jeans and black leather crop top. I put my belt with daggers and one knife in my boot. My bow and arrows are in the cave. I growled and started walking back to the cave. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear them. When I get up the leathers, my breath stopped. Pan was holding Wendy's waist, and she was holding his hands. His head was by her left ear. Pan jumped away from her when he heard my little growling. Wendy looked at me then Pan.

"It's not how it looks like Clary!"She said walking towards me and I just raised my hand to stop her. She stopped and looked at the floor.

"I don't care Wendy. " I said not leaving Pan's eyes. I walked to the desk and put my things, like a brush, blade, and coat on it. I took my bow and arrows putting them on my back. 

"You can continue. " I said going out as fast as I could. I hear Pan saying something to Wendy and coming down after me. 

"Clary!" I heard him but kept walking.

"Clary!!" He screamed and I turned around and looked at him.

"what!?" I said and he came closer to me.

"Listen to me-" I really didn't want to hear him so I jumped in his word.

"I don't care Pan. I really don't. You can do whatever you want, after all, you are here a king!" I said and he took a deep breath. I laughed a little bit and just turned around walking to the camp, Pan not stopping me. I know that the boys are now up because I spend a lot of my time by the lake. I was angry, trust me, because I was obviously not enough or he just wanted to use her. But why the fuck did I care. I got to the camp to see the boys changing it. They put the beds on every end, on every way out. The only way was the way I came, through the bushes. Arrows and swords were new and placed in a big basket.

"Clary!" I heard Chase and get over to him. Chase was always in a good mode, he was always smiling and a good company. 

"Hey, am, What's going on?" I asked and Chase looked over at Felix. Felix nodded to him and he looked at me then. That was weird. Chase bit his lip and looked me in the eyes. 

"There is a possibility that our enemies come. They are not far from here. Pan went to get Wendy because they want her too. Henry will be going with Pan to save magic." Chase said and I was just looking at him. First of all, this was insane, I just woke up, and already the mess started. I took a deep breath and looked at the basket with weapons.

"Well, then let's get those enemies down. "  I said and went to the basket.

"Every boy should take one new weapon! Go now!" I said. The boys were coming and taking, but they always looked at me weirdly. I ignored it. Then when everyone took something I saw Pan's golden dagger. I took it carefully in my hands and looked at it- It was always how I imagined it. I want to touch the sharp part but a hand caught mine. The sparks rushed down my body and I knew who it was.

"There is a dream shade on it. Be careful." He said in my ear and I nodded. I turned to him and he smiled a little bit. I started to give him the dagger back but he stopped me.

"No, I want you to have it." He said and I looked at him in shock. This was his golden dagger. 

"Clary, nothing happened with Wendy. I swear." He said and I bit my lip. Why did he care so much about that?

"Okay," I said and put his dagger on my belt. He nodded and took me by my hand leading me into the jungle. I didn't hesitate I just followed him. Then I saw Wendy in a cage. She looked at me and I narrowed my eyes.

"Clary, I need you to look after her. The boys will watch the camp. Can you watch over her?" He asked and I nodded. Looking at Wendy. Wendy gave me a little smile. I looked at Pan and he was looking at me. Then his eyes looked at my lips and my breath stopped. I didn't feel good, there were mixed emotions. And something was just wrong. Then Pan pulled me into a hug and I was surprised by his action, but I hugged him back. He put his head on my shoulder breathing heavily. I wanted to know what was going on in his mind. Then I hugged him tighter and he did the same. Then he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Try not to die lost girl. " He said letting me go with his little smirk. I couldn't smile or come with some comeback because I was confused. He left and I just sat beside Wendy's cage. This was very confusing. But I needed to stay focused, we need to get some asses kicked.

I his in the bushes with my bow and arrow in my hands. Felix came to me a few minutes ago telling me that Pan went with Henry somewhere. They were ready just like me. ThenI heard talking, but I heard a woman's voice. Then Wendy shouted.

"Help!" She screamed and I cursed under my breath. First I shoot one arrow at her, the arrow cut her shoulder and she screamed and the other arrows were ready to shoot at them.  Emma came rushing and she looked at crying Wendy.

"You are and adult. " Wendy said and Emma nodded. Then Neal came and his eyes widened.

"Wendy?" He asked and Wendy looked at him.

"Do I know you?" She asked and I really was sorry for not shooting at her head.

"It's me, Bealfire!" He said and Wendy smiled.

"Bae! He broke the cage and I jumped from the bushes letting the arrow go on Neal but then something stopped the arrow. Rumple. He broke it and then I was in the air. Regina came with her hand up, she was suffocating me.

"God I want to snap your neck!" She said and let me on the floor. I gasped for air and Rumple came towards me and I glared at him.

"How do you always get alive?" He asked and I spat on him. He growled and wanted to punch me but Neal stopped him.

"Don't. Tye her up." He said and Emma came and tied me up. They led me and Wendy to the camp. The boys were lying on the floor, sleeping spell. They pushed me on the floor and Wendy sat on a rock. Neal gave her a blanket and a cup of water. What a little princess. After some time the boys woke up, but they were tied up just like me.

"Hey, Wendy. Have you seen my son, his name is Henry." I really regret not killing her. If she says something I'm gonna kill her later.

"You have a son?" she said.

"Yeah. Pan need's his heart." my eyes widened.