The Dark One

I felt the cold morning wind on my skin. I shivered and opened my eyes. I fell asleep on the cliff when Pan left. I sat up and went with my hand trought my blonde hair. I looked over my body. I found few cuts on my legs, on my wrist. Nothing that I didn't expect. I was back only for one day, and everything happened in one bloody day. To be honest I never expected that I would come back. But here I'm. Dying every minute here. When they said that memories could make you crazy, they were right. I was siting on the clif by my self, I slept here. Why? Because I felt that I was safe here. Why?Because he was always with me. But he didn't care. I sighed and got up brushing the dirt of me. I put my hood on my head and went to the camp. The boys wern't up yet, only Felix and Jason were. They were siting by the little house on some stones, eating some fruits. Felix caugt my sight and smiled at me. I weakly smiled and sat beside him.

"Morning." I said to both of them they nodded. Jason trowed me an apple that I easily cought.

"Thanks." I said and took a bite.

"You were really good yesterday when we fought. You weren't here in 8 years, and you were fighting better then the rest." Jason said looking at me. I looked up to him and then at Felix.

"I shoot Charming. He has few days." I said and swalowed. I closed my eyes. I just ended someones life, I'm not going to be able to live with that.

"That's good." Someone came behind me and it was Brent. He sat beside me, not looking at me.

"How can that be good Brent?" I asked and turned to him. He finnaly looked at me.

"Well we have one enemy less, don't we?" He said cold. I shook my head. Felix knew what I was talking about.

"I ended someones life." I said under my breath and Felix took my hand. I looked up to him. His eyes were tired. The feathers he had in his hair was falling on his cheek. He let my hand and I put my head in my hands.

"What exaktly changed when I left?" I asked and they all looked at each other.

"Everything." Jason said and Felix licked his lip.

"Pan changed." Felix said and I narrowed my eyes, I looked ta him.

"He is Clary, so different now. You rememeber the demon you knew. That was not a demon. That was only some boy with threats. Now? He is really a demon. A monster. The boy you used to know is gone. He died since the day he said to me that he send you back. We were all in the camp, having fun, when the whole Neverland shook and a hard cold wind rushed. We heard a scream, like someone was dying. Everything became dark and cold. The Neverland you know, is dead Clary." Felix said and sighed. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know a thing anymore. I looked at Jason then Brent they were looking at their hands. They were hurt. Pan was a good friend of all of us. But he build those wals again. Why again?  Or he cually never let me in.
The rest of the boys woke up and started to eat. They became more comfortable around me. They were all kind and funny. Chase, was 17, black hair blue eyes, he was remembering me on Alec,but he was nothing like him. He was funny,smart and he loved to talk. I was talking with him when Henry came to me. I made speace for him bettwen me and Chase.

"Hey!" I said and he smiled fake at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me. In his eyes I could see that he was sad and confused. He was so young, I wish I'm young like him again.

"I thought that my familly would come and look for me." He said and I swalowed. I saw something move by the bushes in fron't of me and I saw Pan. He looked at me warningly. I looked back at Henry.

"Sometimes we can be wrong." I said and tapped him on the back. I gaved him some apple. After we ate Henry told me everythingabout his familly. About Storybrook, Enchanted forest. That al seemed like a dream, buk hey we are on Neverland. So Emma is Henry's biogical mother and a savior, Regina is his step mom the Evil Queen,Snow and Charming are his grandparents, Rumpelstiltskin is his grandpa. Neal, or Beaslfire was his dead. He died. All that informations I was listening for hours. This kid had an interesting life. The boys were playing games but Pan was no where in sight. I decited that I will take a walk alone and go take a bath. I was walking trought the dark and misterious jungle. I should say that it was a familiar feeling, but it wasnt. It was strange. I knew that we have enemies and that they can find me again. And that won't be good. Next time Regina would take my heart out. How does she even do that. I imagined Enchanted forest,place filled with all the caracters we know. Or we think we know. Then the Evil Queen cast a course and they went to a place where their happy enfings were stolen. Our world. That made me think, can everyone have a happy ending? Then I heard something. Footsteps, convesation. I took my dagger out and climbed a tree. In a line were Regina, Emma, Snow then Charming and Hook. They were going on east. Then Hook grabed Charming by his jacket and pushed him to the tree.

"What the hell Hook?" Charming asked and Hook glared at him.

"You need to tell them. You don't have so much time. Dreamshade is spreading fast." Hook said and I swalowed. Charming get out of Hook'sgrip.

"I will help my familly till the end." Charming said with a strong voice and followed the line that was far away. Charming will die because of me.Henry will never see his Grandpa again. How am I going to live with that?

*Flashback*

"When you dringk this water of Neverland, you will be heeld imidinetly. But every magic comes with a price. You need to stay on Neverland forever. If you leave you'll die." Pan said touching the water with his hand. I was siting by the tree. Warm wind hitting my face. It was one of the really warm days on Neverland.

"Why does the price have to be so big?" I asked and Pan looked at me with his green eyes.

"Why is that a big price?" Pan asked and sat beside me. I put my head on his shoulder his hand automacitly finding mine.

"Well,what if someone doesn't want to stay?"I asked and he frowned.

"Well then he will not drink the water. But we both know, when you are on Neverland there is no escape." He said and I bit my lip. Thought of Pan hurting someone because they wanted to leave was scary.But I hoped that Iwill not see that ever again.