Tomorrow

Clary's P.O.V.

I went back to the camp taking my bow and arrows. I had to go somewhere else. I wanted to get my anger out on something. I know I said to Pan that I will go with the boys hunting but I told them to go without me. I was feeling angry and confused, but I was tired. I decided to go to the meadow. I was not there in a while. The all way walking to the meadow I was thinking about Pan's face when I said that it didn't mean a thing to me. His eyes were looking sad and his face was angry at first, but then the poker face came. Did it mean to him? I didn't know. I was looking at the floor the whole time and then I saw a dead rabbit. I kneeled to look at it but it was not shot, or attacked by another animal. As I kept walking I saw few rabbits and birds on the floor. I looked up, to see the green meadow now gray, dead animals lying on it. My hand got over my mouth. Everything was dead, the plants and the animals. It was so sad to see it.

"Sad isn't it?" I hear and old familiar voice. 

"Everything is dying as you can see, first one part of the island, then the other, then other, then you and the lost boys. At the end, Neverland will be gone forever." Rumple said and I turned around to see him with his ugly smirk.

"What did you do?" I asked and he started to walk slowly to me.

"Oh, dearie, I didn't do anything. And the real question is, what will he do?" Rumple said and vanished in red smoke. I growled and bit my lip hard, tasting my own blood.

This was all too much. Everything was happening too fast. And I didn't know who was playing mind games anymore. Pan or Rumple?

I was running back to the camp looking for Felix. I didn't want to talk with Pan. Felix was of course not here. He went hunting. Henry saw that I was frustrated so he came to me.

"Come with me. " Henry said and took my hand. I didn't know where that little boy was planning to take me but I let him. It was just near the camp, by some old fallen tree. We both sat on it, not talking. I wanted to forget the meadow and Pan so I needed Henry to talk about something, anything.

"Henry, tell me a little bit about your family. " I said and Henry smiled a little bit.

"Well, we always find each other. We are the heroes. I mean, I believe that everyone can have a happy ending, even villains. Regina is a villain, but she is my mom, and she deserves to be happy, in every way." He said and I smiled.I believed in that too. But Pan destroyed that belief.

"Have you been in enchanted forest Henry?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, but I want to go there one day." He said and smiled. Henry was really special kid, nice and smart. His family wants's him back, and Pan say's that he need's to save magic. But how? something is just not fitting right. He is lying. There is more. Then I heard Felix's voice. I jumped from the tree and pulled Henry with me. We walked to the camp together. The boys brought lots of food. Felix saw me and I showed him with my hand to come. He came and I looked around to be sure that no one is listening. Henry went to help the boys with the food. 

"What is it?" 

"Why is the nature dying?" I asked and Felix narrowed his eyes. He didn't know. I let a breath out.

"I saw the meadow where I used to train with Pan" I flinched when I said his name." it was turning not yellow, it was gray, it was dying, no it is dead. The plants and the animals. What is going on." Felix swallowed hard. He wanted to say something, but someone else said.

"The magic is slipping away. Neverland is dying. Magic is dying. Tomorrow everything will be back in normal. Don't worry. " Pan said passing us by. I looked at Pan's face and he was looking like a ghost. He didn't look like this yesterday or in the morning. He was looking sick.

"Pan?" I asked and he stopped and looked at me.

"Is it affecting you too?" I asked and Pan gave me his heartbreaking smile.

"No, my magic is just weakening. That's all." He said and went to the boys. Whatever was going on, I didn't like it. 

Peter Pan's P.O.V.

The day passed fast. It was night already. Clary and I didn't speak at all. Just a few glances across the camp. Felix was beside me and he realized it.

"What happened with you and her?" He asked and I looked at my best friend.

"What didn't happen with her?" I said and Felix rolled his eyes. I looked again at Clary. She was playing some game with Henry and others. She was smiling but, her eyes weren't. She was not happy, she was sad and broken. Maybe I'm wrong, I thought. Clary looked at me and her fake smile disappeared. I was sitting under the tree with Felix, holding my pipe. I didn't have the will to play it. 

"It's time." I heard Felix and I nodded. I got up slowly and walked to the boys. The boys looked at me and backed away a little because they were afraid. 

"Henry, I need to show you something. " I said and Henry looked at Clary and then me.

"O-Okay." He said and get on his feet. Clary gave me a warning look and I just looked away. Henry followed me into the dark jungle. 

"Clary saw the meadow dying.  " Henry said and I nodded. I know he couldn't see it because it was dark.

"Wendy is dying too, isn't she?" He asked and I stopped. I took a deep breath and turned to him.

"I'm afraid she is. Because the magic is slipping away. I would have told you, but I didn't want you to have that weight on your shoulders. Knowing that a young girl's life depends on you." I said and Henry looked at me. I know that this was a good way to make him whatever I ask for. Tomorrow I have what I want and everything will be over.

"So I'm the only one that can save magic?" he asked.

"You are. " I said after some time. Because I knew that there was another way, but this was the best one.

"How do I do it?" He asked and a smirk appeared on my lips.

"Oh, the question isn't how Henry, it's where!" I said and moved the big leaves in front of us, showing him the Skull rock that was shining in a gold color in that dark. Henry was looking at it at first and then he passed by me walking to the edge of the cliff.

My and Clary's cliff. I swallowed at that.

"The skull rock?" He asked again and I walked towards him.

"Yes. Tomorrow is the day. Now my question is.. are you ready for the task?"

"Yes.  " A devil's smirk played on my lips because I knew I won.

Again.

It's short, I know. I'm sorry. But the next one I will try to write it longer. Vote, comment. Love ya all! <3

Spoiler:

"Pan is dying."

"I will not let anyone die today."

"He is not a villain, he is just a lost boy."