"I hope you wont tell everyone I did this."

Peter Pan's P.O.V

I was walking slowly trough the camp geting a look from every lost boy. They were moving from my way and didn't speak. I climbed the tree and sat on the tree brench looking over the camp. I closed my eyes and felt the refreshing wind hiting on my face, not so much because I was on the tree, but enough. Some weird enegy was raising in me, something I didn't like. I opened my eyes. I have 5 day till the Red Moon and Henry can then do his job.

"PAN! PAN!" I heard someone calling me and looked down. I saw Henry runing towards the camp. I juped down from the tree, just when he came in the camp.

"PAN!" He screamed one more time and rushed towards me. Henry was covered in sweat and he was crying.

"What is it?" I asked and he tryed to say something, but then I realised Clary is not with him. I looked around to see if she is here somewhere,, but she was not here. I looked with a little panic at Henry again.

" Where is Clary?" I asked and my chest tightened .

"She.. She saved me. Mermaids shot her. She is injured, bad." He said and cryed. I didn't know what to do. I usually let the boys die, but.. Clary. Mermaids, why would mermaids atatck them I have a deal with them but.. The weird energy, I should have know.

"William, Jason, prepere the wooden house for her. And take everything you need to work with her when I bring her back." I said and Wiliam nodded. I teleported to the mermaid lagoone and I felt that someone was using magic here. Black magic.

Rumple. He made them do this. God how much I hate that little ugly man. I growled and looked around. The plant Death was all over the place and Clary's arrows. A dead mermaid was in the water coloring the blue beautiful water, red. I should never give them that plant, that was one of my big mistakes.

*Flashback*

I was walking to the water of the lagoone, holding a bag filled with the plant Death. I came in the water and three mermaids came out of the water. In the middle was Saluman, her black hair in a big bun. The other two had brown long hair, and they were scared of me.

"Your mother put the book in the crocodile cave?" I asked and she gulped.

"About that, I'm sorry but she can't do it. She is too scared to go in. My father died when he went there." She said and my eyes narrowed.

"Then nothing of the plant." I said slowly geting out.

"And you will leave the book to us?" She asked and I turned to face her again.

"No. I won't." I said and in my hand was the Golden Book. She gasped and I grined.

"Pan, you can go to the crocodile cave on your own. The mermaids will not follow you or try to kill you. We will give you the breathing gem so you can be under the water longer." She said and I sighed. I didn't like that idea. If I don't put the book there, someone will and can take it, in the crocodile cave its safe and you can't use magic there. There is a big crocodile that swalowed a clock, and it is always ticking, and the crocodile really hates Hook. Me, not so much but still want's me for lunch.

"Fine." I said handing them the flowers and she was giving me the breathing gem.
*Flashback over.*

Stupid from me, but I had to do it. I was walking around the place looking for her,then an arrow flyed at me and I cought in with my hand. I looked where it came from and I saw a body. I gasped and run over. It was Clary, covered in blood. The death was sucking her life out.