I wish you killed me

After a long night the morning came  again. I was sleeping beside the tree and Henry was on the other side the tree. I got up brushing the dirt off from my clothes. Henry was still asleep, but the other boys were already up. They were talking and having breakfast. I went to get some egg when one boy stoped me with his hand. I looked at him raising my eyebrow. He was tall just like me, maybe 15 years old. He had black hair and brown eyes.

"Wait for your egg girl." He said in a harsh voice. I looked at everyone to see that only few of them had eggs. I looked at the boy who was making them. Some black boy, wearing brown troushers and brown t-shirt. Green belt was around his waist. He had a currly black hair, and really brown almost black eyes. I moved from the boys and went to the black one. When he saw me coming he smiled.

"Morning, you are number 16.. So 10 egss to do.." He said with a smile that was fake. I smiled truthfully at him.

"I'll help you." I said and his eyes shone with shock. He was maybe around my age. From his hand sliped a bowl. I kneeled down and put it back in his hands. I washed my hands and started to help him with the egs.

"Wait, you are really going to help me?" He asked still confused. I smiled at him and cracked the egg in the bowl.

"Yeah." I said and he smiled at me. He didn't have one teeth.. Probably a fight or something.

"Thank's." He said taking another egg and bowl to make some eggs. Working together we were really fast. We actuall made 20 eggs, so everyone got 2 or 3.. It dependent how hungry the boys were. I saw Henry geting up so I took one egg and went to him.

"Morning, breakfast." I said giving him the plate. He smiled taking the plate and thanking me. Boys already started to play some games but Pan again, was not here. I srugged at that thought and went to wash my hands. I was not even 3 minutes in the camp and already something happened. The boy who stoped me from taking egg, was holding towards Henry a branch with a sharf rock on it. I wanted to stop it, but in other way Henry will learn how to fight.

"If you can't take this." The boy said and touched Henry with the rock.

"How are you going to take what Pan has in store for you." The boy said and I agreed with him. Pan is a villain that you really have to fear. In his store you have two opinions. Live or die. I was leaning on a tree looking at the scene.Henry looked at me in fear and confusion. I showed to him a long branch beside his foot. He looked at it and took it in his hand. The boy smirked and attacked Henry with his pice of wood. Henry blocked it. That made me smile. He kept attacking Henry and then they came to the x position of thir woods. The boy laughed and I felt the strange wind beside me. I looked to my right to see Pan leaning on a tree beside me.

"Not bad." He said and all the boys went silent. Henry and the boy moved away from each other.

"But wudn't it be more fun if you had real swords." Pan said glancing at me and then looking at Henry that was unsecure.

"I-I never used a real sword." Pan smiled and started to walk around him.

"Henry, this is Neverland, and you have the heart of truest beliver, you can use whatever you want." Pan said and he was standing behind Henry. He put his hand on his shoulder and he moved Henry's hand that was holding the wood up.

"You just have to believe Henry. Close your eyes and belive that you are holding a real sword." Henry did just like Pan told. Pan moved away from Henry,and then the wood bacame a sword. A beautiful new sword, that I never saw on Neverland. I used some old and not so good sword. But the one Henry was holding was beautiful. Everyone was silent and when Henry opened his eyes he was in shock. He turned the sword to look at it. Pan was behind him smiling  poudly at him.

"What are you waiting for?! Go on!" Pan said and Henry attacked the other boy. The sword was cuting the wood and then Henry cut the cheek of the boy. Henry gasped and let the sword fall on the floor. The boys put his hand on his cheek, and flinching from the pain. Pan raised his eyebrow in suprise what Henry just did.

"I'm sorry it was an accident!" Henry said coming closer to the boy that was shooting daggers at him. Pan started to walk towards them.

"Henry,don't you know the best thing about being a lost boy we never apoligaze." Pan said taking the sword and looking at it. He touched it and smiled.

"A good sword. Who wants to fight with our winner." Pan asked turning to the lost boys. I smirked at that and walked to them.

"I want. But I'm chalenging you Pan." I said with a smug smile on my face. Pan raised his eyebrow. The boys started to wisper and talking that I want a death wish. I didn't listen to them. Pan smirked at me and trowed the sword towards me, and I cought it easyly. The boys were looking at us and I was looking at Pan. He was walking backwars, and in his hand apeard a sword indentical like mine.

"Let's play." Pan said with excitement in his voice. I attacked Pan and he blocked it. And then again and again. He was attacking me and I blocked it every time, I attacked him and he blocked it every time. It was hard to give him only a scrach. But he couldn't cut me neither. After all he thought me everything I know. Then Pan kicked me with the back of the sword in my back, hard. I growled and turned to him and he was already attacking me, I stoped the attack above our heads and I pushed Pan with my foot. He walked backwards, then I attacked him again. He blocked it. I wanted to distract him somehow but he was faster. Pan pushed me to the floor and put his sword under my chin but my sword was under it and I was pushing Pan's sword away. But we were talking about Pan. He was really strong and I couldn't even move his sword a inch. But then I let only one hand on the sword and with the other I punched Pan in the face. Then he was lying on the floor growling in anger. I got up, but when I was up, Pan punched me in the knee, and I feel on my knees, then Pan wanted to get up and I pushed him to the floor again. We were both on the floor trying only to cut someone a little bit, but it just didn't go. Then Pan pushed me to the ground so I was lying on my back. Pan wa geting up to take his sword that was behind him. I reached for my sword that was beside my head and I got it. Pan turned to me, but I was faster and I cut him on his chest. Evryone gasped even Pan. But the cut didn't stop him to attack me. Because I was looking at his wound. Pan attacked me and cut my shoulder, but not bad like me his chest, He put his sword under my neck making me gulp from his cold glare.

"'You are dead." He said his sword giving it to the boys.

"Training time, go." Pan said and started to walk in the jungle I jumped trowing the sowrd to Jason and ran toward Pan.

"Pan, stop, let me see the wound." I said and that made Pan turn around. His gaze was cold. On his shirt you could see the blood. I did cut him really good actually. Well he cut my neck and I his chest.

"What do you want?"He hissed and I ignored it. I tore his shirt apart where I cut it. Pan gasped in surprise his eyes looking at his destroyed shirt. The cut was big. It was coming from his chest to his waist. It wasn't deep, just long. I touched it and Pan flinched.

"We have to kleen it." I said and Pan chought my wrist. I looked at his eyes, only to get los in them. But this time was differrnt. His eyes were now cold, not warm.