It's dangerous

I was sleeping in the cave, on the comfy bed. I put the green cream on the wound and said to William that he can take my stitches out today. I woke up and stretched. Yesterday night after my talk with Wendy I went back here and tried to talk with myself about that one question.

Do I love him now?

I know, the answer should be easy, but it's not. Just when I wanted to get out of the cave Pan came in with William. Pan was looking handsome like always, and Will was looking actually really happy. I let Will take my stitches out. The wound was gone, there was just a big scar. Will left and let me and Pan be alone.

"Thank's for everything. " I said and Pan nodded sitting on the bed. I looked for some clothes, but they were all dirty. I growled and in front of me appeared new clothes. There were black leather leggings, with a black tank top. Black boots and a green cloak. I put it on with my belt with daggers, dear lord, I was looking hot. I turned to Pan and his mouth opened. I smirked and walked to him closing his mouth with my finger.

"Thanks, again Lost Boy. " I said and took my bow.

"See you later. " I said and started getting slowly down the leather when Pan grabbed me by hand.

"I'm always by your side, love, always." He said and smiled. I was not breathing that few seconds because he was just a few inches from my face, and that made my heart race. And the asshole knew that. He let my hand go and jumped down like a cat. He didn't need a leather, obviously. I looked down to see him smirking. Then he ran off, leaving me there trying to breath again. I knew that he was just messing around, but God, he was making my heart race. And that was no good. I shook my head and went to the camp. The boys were eating and Felix was waiting on me with a plate in his hand. I grinned at him and kissed his cheek taking the plate and started eating the delicious eggs. Then Henry came and sat beside me. 

"Feeling better?" He asked and I nodded.I couldn't talk my mouth was foul.

"Pan said that time to save magic is actually going to be soon." He said and I swallowed my food.

"Did he say how?" I asked and looked at him.

"No." He sighed and I did the same. I was scared for Henry because Pan's mind is twisted and he is ready to do everything just to get what he wants. After the breakfast boys went to play some games and I decided to go in the jungle. I took some new and old arrows because mine were gone. I was deep in the jungle, feeling the wind on my face. It was hot. The warm weather remembered me on the black zone. Cold and dark. I shivered and closed my eyes. I tried to relax. The birds were singing, and the wind was slowly hitting my face, the smell of the sea was hitting me. Then I heard a little crack, it wasn't even loud, but it was there, behind me. I didn't think twice. I put an arrow in the bow turned around and let it go. There was Rumple holding the arrow in his old hand. I growled and he smirked.

"What the heck do you want now?" I asked angrily putting my bow down.

"You look great my dear." He said throwing the arrow aside.

"Skip that bullshit, Rumple," I said coldly. "Just say it."

"Well.." He started and then looked me in the eyes. " I want you to kill him.

"Listen, whatever you try to do, you won't beat Pan. " I said, "And you won't turn me against him." That made him grin evilly, and I didn't like it.

"I don't understand you. He used you, played you, and he is probably doing it now too. What do you think that he is going to do with Henry? Or with you after this is all over?" He walked towards me. "He is a villain Clary, he is a demon, and he will kill me, and the others, after when he gets what he wants.