Let's see who is going to wilt first

I was looking at the girl. At Wendy. She was looking so pure, so inocent so beuatiful that it hurt. She was dirty yes, but we were in the jungle. She had a nice figure. Not sporty like me, it was in the lady way. I was jelous. Pan looked at Wendy and opened the cage.

"Get in." He said to her. Wendy looked at me and then get in her cage without saying a word. I was watching the cage remembering how I felt when I was in the cage. Bad memory. The ugly feeling of not moving, lying on a hard bamboo.. We had tents back then, now we are sleeping wherever, so if I had to go in the cage I would glady do it, I will sleep on something better then a dirty ground. But in the same time I wouldn't do it,it will bring to much memory's. 

I was still looking at the closed cage, looking at a hand that was holding one bamboo to tight. I looked at Pan and he started to walk towards me.

"Clary listen."I didn't listen I stared to run. I heard him caling my name, I heard him following me. I knew that I will not lose him. So I stoped and turned to him. He stoped few meters in front of me. We were looking at each other for some time, long time.

"How long is she on Neverland?" I asked finally clanching my fists.

"Over a centurie." And that's when another tear sliped down my face. She was here, all time. Even when I was here.

"She....She was here when I was here.. Did.." I started to stutter, it was just too much for me.

"D-did you send me back because of her? Is that way? You didn't want me anymore because she started to be more interesting to you? Was that it?" I started to scream and trowing my arms in the air, tears going down my face.

"No, Clary, she is a prisoner here I never looked at her in other way." He said to calm. And that made me just more angry.

"You bastard. You are lying again. I saw how you looked at her! You were holding her face! She is not afraid of you! Did she had sex with you, was she a -

"CLARY WOLF STOP!" Pan screamed at me and it was the most terible cold voice I had ever heard of him. It made me flinch and shiver. He walked to me and grabed my face with one hand just how he was holding Wendy. I gasped and cought his hand that was holding my face.

"I was holding her like this because I was threatening her!" He said and let my face go and not moving away from me. My hand falling by my side.

"I never kissed her, or touchd her in the way I touched you, I never had sex with her." He said looking directly at my eyes.

"Then why was she a secret?" I asked and he looked at the ground.

"Because I wanted it to be." he said and I just shook my head.

"Do you love her?" I asked and he went angrily with his hand trought his hair.

"NO CLARY, I DONT! SHE IS JUST A FUCKING PRISONER!" He screamed at me and I flinched once again.

"I WAS A PRISONER TO!" I screamed back at him.

"No, you were not."

"Yes, I was. Because I was in the cage. You were testing me. I was a doll to you! Everyone here is prisoner of you!" I said bitting my lip hard.

"Why ?!  Why did you-

"Because I had feeligs for you Pan! I'm not like you. I have feelings, I have a heart!" I screamed showing at my self with my finger. Pan licked his lips and looked at the ground.

" Clary, I have nothing with her.  I have and never had anything with her!" Pan screamed and I made a step back but my back hitted a tree.

"I don't belive you. I can't believe you. Because you have never be honest with me! Ever! You are not a leader. You are a pice of shit. A coward!" I screamed and I saw the anger in Pan's eyes.

"Clary-

"YOU ARE SOMEOENE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHO HE IS, YOU ARE NOT A LOST BOY YOU ARE NO ONE. NO ONE!" I scremed at him tears coming down my face. Then I cryed. I fell on the floor crying my eyes out. Pan was looking in fron't of him not saying anything.

He didn't have to say.. He couldn't say anything. 

"You have no idea how much it hurts to know that person that was your reason to live was never honest with you. That you were just a bloody game." I said slowly getting up. Pan was now looking at me, and his eyes were watery.

"And I know that we will never end this conversation about us because you are to scared." I said and steped towards him so close that our faces were few inches away.

"I don't know what happened to you, and I don't want to know. But I know one thing. Villains don't get happy endings." I said and moved away from him.

"You said I will never be a villain to you." He said looking down at the ground.

"Aye. You are a monster to me. And monsters always die." I said leaving Pan standing there in the jungle. And I was slowly going back to Wendy.. I was walking slowly to her cage, tears still coming down my face. Still all shocked and confused. She was in that cage for centurie, and I was in the cage for few days. I don't know how is she so calm about it all. Wendy looked at me when she heard my steps. I came to the cage and kneeled. I was looking at the girl trought the bars. She probably is here in cage because Pan wants something from her.. But she is here over a centurie. So he realy wants something bad.I opened her cage and waited for her to get out. But she didn't.

"You going to get out or not?" I asked and kneeled again to see her.

"Pan doesn't-

"Forget Pan. I'm going to take you on a bath and on a walk." I said and she get out of the cage. She was smaller then me.

"I'm sorry if I made you and Pan fight I-

"Just drop it. Lets go." I said walking infront and she following me. No one of us two was talking. We were just walking beside eachother. Wendy was a slow walker, and she triped few times. I helped her up but it was annoying.

"Clary, right?" She asked and I nodded moving the tree branches from my face and waiting Wendy to pass by, so that the branches dont hit her face.