Feisty

"Hello Peter." She said and something inside me flickered. I didn't her my name in 8 years. I didn't see her in 8 years, but I never, like ever forgot her.

"Oh, did I leave you speechless?" She said and started circling me. Just the way I used to do with her. She was playing my games, that I alredy played with her. But I'm not the same Peter Pan she knew.

"No. You didn't. What are you doing here?" I asked harsh looking at her coming closer to her, and she didn't move, or flinch at my voice.

"I wanted to ask you the same question, what am I doing here. You made it clear you don't want me anymore." she said looking back at me holding the bow really tight, almost breaking it.

"How did you get here?" I asked crosing my arms over my chest.

"Your shadow." she said simply and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"That's not possible, I didn't told to do it." I said and in her beutiful hazel eyes I could se sadness. She hoped that I told the shadow. Well, I didn't, why would I do that?

"That means it lost control."  I said and looked at the boys, and she followed my gaze. She saw Felix, that was looking at her in shock.

"Felix!" she sprinted in his arms huging him. I felt something weird in my chest, but ignored it.

"Oh my god. Clary, 8 years! You were gone for 8 bloody years!" He said taking her face in his large hands, and Clary let him go.

"8? Woah, in Toronto it was only 2. Well I'm back." Clary said and smiled. She looked over the boys and confusion was written on her face.

"Where are Derek and Liam? The other boys. This boys are all new.." She asked worried. I feelt how something was opening my old wound, but thank God, I'm not so sensitive.

"They are gone." I said calmly looking at the floor. Clary's r eyes widden. She walked to me taking an arrow out and putting it under my chin. The boys raising their wepons up, but Felix told them to calm down. To Felix this was a real fun. 

"How do you think gone?" She said angry presing the tip under my chin harder. I saw that familiar fire in her eyes. And I missed it.. God Pan, what the hell??

"They are gone. They are not here." I said and took the arrow from her hand breaking it. I grabed her wrist and pulled her into me. She gasped, and I felt the familiar sparks, and that me swalow hard.

"You are not suposed to be here." I said trought gritten teeth. She swalowed and got away from my grip. Biting her lip, not looking at me, but then she looked at me, and I saw the girl I made. She was standing strong, taking her place, her head up, holding the bow in her hand, and her eyes sparkled with that flame. I smirked at that, but there was something new, she was looking so much older, and she was older, she was looking smarter but the thing that was anoying me, she was fearless. Her heart was beating steady, her breath evenly. She was actuall, so much stronger then I tought she will be. And in some point I was happy, but in the other I was angry.

She came closer to me without any fear, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Yes I'm. Neverland is my home." Clary said and I took a deep breath. I should send her back, but why to stop the party when the real fun is going to begin? I was watching the lost girl that was my first student, and thought how powerfull will I be with her? She can kill with no problem, she can escape, and survive in any way. I gave her ma hand looking her in the eyes.

"Okay, welcome back." I said and smirked. She smiled and took my hand, and the sparks were back. 

"It's good to be back." She said and the only thought I had was

it's time to reset  the board.

Clary P.O.V.

We were walking back to the camp, I was in the back. When I was on the tree, waiting someone to come, the person I wanted to do my prank, came. He was looking perfect like always. Just like the first day I met him.His famous green shirt, his belt, cuffs..  I put the bow down looking at the boy, that was making me weak.I His shoulders seemed biger, and his hand musles too. His hair was in the messy stile that I loved. I stoped my self there. I don't love him. Not anymore. But hen I raised my bow up again, and played my game. When he saw me, in his eyes I did saw pain. I didn't know why. But when he said my name I feelt how something in my chest broke. I missed his voice, I wont lie. But I hate him. Hate him so much.Derek and Liam. I don't know what's with them. He said that they are gone. That the all boys I knew were gone. Are they dead? I don't know. Here were new boys ,lots of them, but Felix was here, Will, Brent, Thomas, and Jason. All the other boys were gone. I flinched at that thought. We were walking in a different direction. I didn'tknow this way, this way was not the way to the camp. In fron't of us was flambeau. Then Pan moved the leaves from the plants and we got trought them and we were in the camp. The camp was nothing like before. There were no tents. From wood they made a little house. Then there were in some way wooden bunk beds, but it wasn't a bunk bed. It was 3 floor's and 4 people could sleep on each floor. Like a sleep house in some way. There was 5 of them. Then on the tree breanch were hang the animals they cought. There were ropes too. The camp was big. I cought Pan looking at me. And that made my heart skip a beat. I raised my eyebrow and he came to me. My heart, evern when I don't feel a thing anymore, started to race. Looking ta him was hurting me, but it was stil makig me.. Happy?

"What do you say?" He asked and I looked again over the camp.

"Something new." I said and he nodded. I looked again over the boys and I saw a little kid in a plaid shirt. Black hair, he was small, lookingso young, and he looked familiar. Then I gasped from the suprise. 

"Pan, the boy from the picture." I said pointing with my bow at the boy. Pan followed my look and nodded. He was the boy that Pan had a picture from him.

"Yes." He said and sighed.

"Why did you have a picture from him?" I asked and he laughed. And I hate my self for this, but I mised his laugh, his laugh made me actually happy.

"You always have questions Clary, don't you?" He said and I glared at him.

"He is important to Nevrland." Pan said and I raised my eyebrow. Just when I wanted to ask why he was gone. He still does that. I sighed and sat on the grass. It was weird feeling that I' here again. All the boys were looking at me. But the weirds thing was that Will,Brent, Thomas or Jason didn't even say hy to me. I srugged that off. Then I feelt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Felix. He sat beside me and then he put down his hood. He was looking the same, his hair was just a little bit longer.

"You have to go back." He said and went with his hand trough his blond hair.

"What?" I asked in suprise and he looked at me.

"Clary, Pan is not the same. He is not the Peter Pan you know. Do you see any of the other boys here. No. They are dead Clary. Pan killed them. They broke the rules, they tryed to ran away. Or they died when we fought with Hook. Or the mermiads killd them.  Neverland in so much dangerous now. Pan is not the same. He is not going to have mercy." He said and I was only looking at him in shock. They are all dead. All those boys. Tears came to my eyes.

"W-what?" I sttutered and covered my mouth. Felix siged and took my hand.

"Clary, Neverland changed since the day you left." He said kissing my temple and walking into the jungle leaving me alone. I was looking at my hands that were shaking like crazy.

They are all dead.
Neverland changed since the day you left.

Felix's words run trough my head. Then I saw a figure standing in front of me I looked up to se Jason.

"Hey." He said and smiled. I just started at him. He had a scar on his yaw, and he didn't haveone tooth.

"You okay?"He asked and I looked down, I was still shaking like crazy.

"They are all dead." I said and Jason took a deep breath and sat beside me.

"Clary, you have to let that go. It's hard but you have to." He said and I looked at him. I shook my head and put my head in my hands. Why did the shadow bring me back. Jason was beside me while I was still in shock but then he went to play some game with knifes with the boys. All the boys were looking at me, but the picture boy was staring at me. I feelt a little bit uncomfortable. I took an apple from the fruit basket. I trowed it i the air and just when I wanted to catch it someone else took irt. I looked at the person and it was Pan.

"Henry, we are going to play a game." Pan said and the picture boy looked up to him. Peter took a crossbow from some black boy. He kneled in front of Henry.

"I call it target practice." Pan said and I smiled. I remembered when he did that with me. Pan showed him everything just like me. When he explained it to him I cought his eyes on me.

"Really Pan. That old game." I said and Pan looked at me warningly. Pan was cheeking the crossbow and then he turned to me and let the arrow go. My breathing stoped and the only thing I remembered was that my hand went in front. Everyone was watching at me with opened mouth. I looked at my hand to see that I was holding the arow above my chest. I looked back at Pan to see him smiling prodly. Before he could react I took my bow from my back. Put the arrow and let it fly. The arrow leneded in the apple in Henry's hand. Everyone was silent. I put my bow on my back again and looked at Pan.

" Oh the cleverness of me" I said cockily and passed beside him pushing him with my shoulder. Wisperes from the boys started to fill the air. I went in the jungle and I didn't even know where I was going. I was trusting myself, to go wherever. After walking and walking I came to a familiar part. The place where camp was 2 years ago, or 8, whatever . In fron't of my eyes came pictures of the tents, boys, me and Pan. I smiled at the memories that rushed back at me. A tear sliped away and I let it fall on the floor. Then I looked to the place where Pan's tent should be. There was Pan shirless, and me in my sport bra and legins on his bed. He was by the desk looking at some book. I came behind him and huged him. He smiled and turned to me. He kissed my forhead and I gigled. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I didn't want any more memories back. I wanted, needed to find Think, but the place she usually used to be, was destroyed. Pan. That demon.. I shook my head and started to walk back to the new camp. And of course I got lost. I'm not going to call Pan, I'm not going to call Pan.

"Lost?" I heard a british accent behind me and I tensed up. Ofcourse that the demon has to be somewhere near me. I turned around to see Pan. He had his eyebrow raised and his hands crossed on his chest. Looking at him made me week. I was in love with that boy two years ago. And now I don't know what do I feel about him. He said he is not aging, but he looked diferent. Maybe it's the way he walks or the way his eyes shone. I didn't know. But he, he was looking at me with his green eyes, and I was standing there and I didn't know what to think.

"No." I said after a long time and started to walk away from him.

"The camp is in the other way sleepy head." I gasped at my long forgot nickname. I turned to him. He seemed so calm, like that the nickname didn't affect on him. Oh yeah, I fortgot. To him, all that was just a game.

Ouch.

I walked to him presing my finger against his chest.

"Don't ever call me like that again. I have my name Pan." I said trough grriten teeth and that made Pan smile.

"Feisty, fesity. " He said and came closer to me. And I really didn't want him to close. But when he touched me with his fingers I feelt those sparks. I gasped at that but Pan didn't notice. He turned me around his mouth by my ear.

"There is the camp." He said showing me the way with his hand. I nodded slowly and he wanished. I started to walk to the camp fast. Sparks, why the hell am I feeling those sparks again. I was behind a tree when I heard Felix and the picture boy talking. 

"who isthat girl?" Picture boy asked and Felix sighed.

"Clary, our first real lost girl. 8 years ago she was here, talking, walkingbreathing this air. She and Pan had some.. thing going on." Felix said and Henry turned to him.

"You mean they were in love?" Henry asked just how a kid would ask, happy and hopefully.

"That's what everyone said.. but he played her." Felix said and Henry looked at the floor, and I bit my lip.

"He didn't love her?" Henry asked and Felix looked at him. Question that Henry asked Felix made my heart race. That question was bothering me since the day I left.

"He was lying Henry." Felix said and tapped Henry on shoulder. My heart stoped. I was feeling numb.. Wad he lying? I don't know. Why would he else send me back? I came in the camp andthe boys looked at me again, and stoped talking.

"Listen boys, don't look at me like that. I'm one of you, a lost girl I always was one and I will always be one. " I said and sat beside Henry. They started to talk again and play games. I just sighed and put my bow and arows on the ground.

"You okay?" Henry asked and I looked at him. I smiled at him and looked at the blue sky.

"I don't know." I said and laughed a little bit at that. The real question is was I ever okay.

"Henry did Pan pick you for a new Lost boy or?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He said that he needs me and.." He wanted to keep talking but he closed his mouth. I followed his gaze behind me. Pan was coming in the camp. He saw me siting beside Henry. Then he looked over the boys and nodded at them. The boys took their wepoons and went in the jungle. I was just looking at them.

"Clary, you coming?" Pan asked and I nodded. I looked at Henry to see himfalling on the ground.. sleeping spel.

"What's going on?" I asked and turned again to face Pan and now he was wearing the same clothes as Henry. I missed magic..

"You'll se. You only need to fight" He said and I took my bow and arrows. I started to walk in the jungle  following him. I glanced again on Henry to se two lost boys siting beside him. I put my hood on my head and Pan looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded, and I was not ready.. I didn't now what was going on.