I don't know

I was screaming, gripping on Pan's hand. Tears were coming to my eyes. I just wanted the pain to end. I just wanted, to die. I looked at Pan and something inside me started to hurt. He was looking at me worriedly, holding my hand. He was covered in my blood, it was an awful look. I closed my eyes.It was perfect.

Death is easy, life is harder. In life, you feel a lot of things, to fiscal to emotional pain, or pleasure. But it's all complicated, nothing is easy. But when I closed my eyes, I felt relieved. I didn't feel the pain anymore, I didn't feel anything. I was out of the time and place. It was peaceful, and I wanted it to be like that.

I'd never given much thought to how I would die, but this was definitely not how I expected. At the beginning, it was just like this, nothing, all black all enjoyable. But then I was feeling cold, and weak. I wanted to open my eyes just for a second to see where I was, but I couldn't. Then I felt at one part of my body warm touch. It was on my hand. It wasn't so cold anymore.

I was in the weird dark zone for a long time, but then I heard mumbling of one person. It was a very familiar voice. Then suddenly I was in a jungle, lying on a bench with flowers. A candle was beside me, and it was dark outside. I opened the door and took the candle with me. I realized that I was wearing a long white dress. Odd. Everything was dark and dead. Everything looked like in some dream, it was too peaceful, too beautiful to be real. Los in the gorgeous darkness I saw three doors in front of me. The door on the left was white, in the middle red, and the door on the right dark green. I slowly opened the white door and a white light was shining trough them. When I opened the red door it was a red smoke slowly getting out, and the green was just pure darkness. I moved away from the doors. I didn't know what could I do right now, or why those doors are even here. Why was I there? Then I heard a voice of some guy.

"Hello, Clary." I turned around but there was no one. The voice was familiar. I was looking all around but I was alone.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Someone" a Second voice called out.

"Can I see you?" I asked and I heard a small laugh. Then from the dark jungle came two persons I thought I would never see again.

"Liam? Derek?" I asked tears in my eyes. They smiled and walked towards me.They were wearing white suits, and they looked happy. I wanted to hug them but my hands only got trough them. They were ghosts. A tear slid down my face.

"Hey, don't cry," Liam said and I wanted to touch his hand but my hand just got trough him.

"Yeah it sucks doesn't it." Derek said and I looked at him. He had that beautiful smile of his.

"Yeah. God, I missed you." I said and they looked at each other then at me.

"We missed you too. But Clary, your clock is ticking." Derek said and I turned towards the doors.

"The white door is a door to the better place, heaven. The green door is a door to go back to life. And the red door is a door to go to a place where you will live, and wait for your story to finish." Liam said and I sighed.

"Land of untold stories. Pan told me about it." I said and moved away from them

"It's your choice, Clary." Derek said and I nodded. Heaven, it's a nice place for sure, but I think it's maybe too soon for me. Untold stories, doesn't feel so bad. I will have a new beginning maybe, and probably new life. New friends, maybe fall in love again. No Pan, no pain, no harm. No fun.

"You don't know what to decide don't you?" I hear Liam saying and nodded again.

"Yeah, I don't. Heaven is out of the line..but.." I bit my lip and touched the scar on my neck.