2

Your POV Still

I enjoyed the pie. There were 3 slices left, and the pie was cut into 8 first. Just had 2 slices and Eris got 3. The 3 remaining slices were for Toriel.

"That was awesome." Eris was lying on the floor, pie crumbs all over her face.

"Yeah, I'm saving my other slice for when I need it." I put the slice in my inventory.

"Goin to my room, I'm gonna hit the hay.." I scratched my sleepy head as I went into my room, closed the door and jumped into the soft bed.

It's very cozy.

Hadn't felt this way since the first timeline... heh.

I drifted off to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

Sans' POV Heheheheheh

I don't understand. She reset so many times, and it all happened all over again. But this timeline, she's taking her time to get outta the ruins and go on a killing spree. What happened while I was busy turning to dust in the past timeline? I dunno. Probably ALOT of stuff..

"hey papyrus, you want anything? i'm goin to grillby's."

"A DONUT WOULD BE FINE, THANKS SANS! OH, MAYBE SOME DOG TREATS IF YOU CAN FIND ANY!"

"k"

I went out into the snowy terrain, looks like a snowstorm. How does it even snow here? It's the underground, there's no precipitation that could happen because there's no sunlight... Magic? Eh.

I saw the neon lighting of Grillby's. Looks like they renovated a bit..

I entered, but the place was still the same.

"[Hey, Sans. What's it gonna be today?]"

"donuts and if you have any, dog treats."

"[Okay. I'll see if we d- oh! We do have some, a dog must have left them under the counter. On the house! I'll be back with the donuts.]" He walked away.

I wonder what Papyrus would do with dog treats... probably got Gabe to follow him.

"[Here's your donuts, Sans. And let me guess, put it on your tab again?]"

"yup. well, see ya later, grillbs."

I walked out and just teleported back. Didn't even bother to walk.

"PAPS, i got the stuff..." I closed the door behind me, to the aroma of.. Carbonara?

"ya trying something new, paps?" I looked over to the counter. Two plates of spaghetti with white, creamy sauce topped with bacon and mushrooms were cooling off.

"YES, BROTHER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE TAKEN MORE COOKING LESSONS FROM UNDYNE! and the internet.." I heard Papyrus mutter under his breath. Wow, I guess that computer of his wasn't just for making bad puns..

I grabbed a fork and took a bite of the carbonara.

Everything went rainbow.

"what is in this pasta, i think im 'spaghetting' crazy"

"OH, THAT'S JUST THE SPARKLES AND GLITTER I ADDED IN TO MAKE IT SWEETER! THE BACON MADE IT TOO SALTY! AND SANS, DID YOU JUST-"

"o-o-o-okay, paps. i'm going to my room, i need sleep" I teleported to my room and plopped on my bed.

But I couldn't sleep.

Might as well think about what just happened the past timeline.

So, y/n is really, I mean REALLY taking her time in the Ruins. Maybe she's going pacifist? Nawh, that's almost impossible considering the 50 consecutive genocide routes she's taken so far.. but. Keyword: Almost impossible. Maybe she changed? Maybe Chara left her finally? Who knows? Maybe.. maybe she DID change...

-- Next day

Your POV

"Rise n Shine, sleepyhead! Time to visit Snowdin!" Eris shook me up.

"I prefer don't rise and don't shine, thank you very much.." I rubbed my eyes as I tried to process what happened in my dream. Wait, I don't even remember my dream.