5

Your POV

I went downstairs and found Papyrus attempting to eat some of his spaghetti. I sat on the couch and before I knew it, Papyrus was coughing because of the spaghetti. How do skeletons even do that?

"MY, *cough* HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?? THE GREAT PAPYRUS NEVER GETS A BAD BATCH *cough* OF PASTA!" Papyrus frowned.

"Aww, it's ok Paps, I'll show you! When I was younger, my mom showed me how to cook spaghetti! There are other kinds of spaghetti too, you know!" I chuckled as I ran into the kitchen.

"WAIT, THERE ARE MORE TYPES OF SPAGHETTI OTHER THAN THE ONE WITH TOMATO SAUCE???!!!! WOWIE! HUMANS MUST TAKE A GREAT LIKING TO SPAGHETTI LIKE I DO! PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO COOK THEM!"

"Sure, Paps!"

"YAY!!"

"Oh! I almost forgot, need ingredients! I'll go out to get some, I earned a ton of G when I spared those monsters. Eris, uhhh can you even carry stuff?"

"I have magic. Course I can! Well, we have to go now, bye!!" Eris and I went out and she shut the door with mmmmmmmmagic.

We got to the shop. There were tons of stuff in the shelves. They must have found a crate of goods that washed up in the river...

Anyway, I got everything that was needed for pasta.

Me and Eris met at the entrance after we payed for everything.

"You're lucky you have magic, you dont have to carry stuff with your arms!" I chuckled.

"I'll carry those, magic takes no effort whatsoever!" Eris lifted the groceries from my arms and joined the others with the magic.

I opened the door. Eris flew through, along with the groceries.

"back so soon?" Sans looked up from the movie that was playing on the TV.

"WOWIE! ARE YOU SURE WE CAN FINISH ALL OF THE SPAGHETTI AFTER IT'S DONE??" Papyrus stared in awe at all the groceries.

"Oh! Hmmm.. How about you invite the other monsters over for dinner? Cooking only takes about an hour anyway."

"YES! I'LL CALL ALPHYS AND UNDYNE OVER! UNDYNE WILL BE PROUD!"

Sans flinched at 'Undyne'.

"uhhhh, paps i dont think you should call undyne over. ya know, with y/n being a human and yeah.."

"NOT TO WORRY, SANS! I SHALL MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WILL RUN SMOOTHLY! HUMAN BESTIE Y/N WILL NOT BE HARMED ON THE WATCH OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!!! WAIT... ARE YOU CONCERNED OF THE HUMAN??? OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO CUTE!" Papyrus squealed. Sans buried his face in his jacket. I laughed a bit.

"i'll just call alphys and undyne over.." Sans ran upstairs to his room and shut the door.

"OKAY, LET'S DO THIS! WHAT'S THE FIRST STEP?"

-Timeskip brought to you by a lazy author-

"ALL DONE! WOWIE! THAT'S ALOT OF PASTA! THERE'S CARBONARA, TOMATO SAUCE, A'OLI, ... HEY! WHAT's THIS KETCHUP-COVERED PASTA?" Papyrus inspected the ketchup pasta.

"Oh, that's for Sans if he doesn't like the other flavors."

"WAIT, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SANS LIKES KETCHUP?"

"Heheh.. uhhh.. took a wild guess?" I sweat nervously, as Eris tries not to laugh.

"YOU ARE A VERY GOOD GUESSER! YOU MUST LIKE PUZZLES ALOT!"